C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bheasts up in front of UEFa's disciplinary panel yesterday:

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League play-off second-leg match between AIK and celtic FC (1-4), played on 29 August in Sweden.

Charges against AIK:
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Charges against celtic FC:

- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Throwing of objects - Art. 16 (2) DR

The aforementioned cases will be dealt with by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on 19 September.

Another small fine and sent on their way will be the likely outcome  🙄

I think for once we have to be complimentary about celtic. The way they have conducted themselves regarding Fernando has been impeccable. Let’s hope that the supporters follow the lead of Lawwell and Lennon on Sunday and behave properly in the minute’s applause.

Certain things go above football rivalry and celtic as a club have demonstrated this. 

I'd rather if they didn't hold the applause. We all know full well why they're doing it 'oh look at us aren't we the greatest most freindliest club on the world'.

If the league needs to make a gesture then black arm bands for all the teams but otherwise just leave the velebration ofbhis career and life and tributes to us. 

11 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I'd rather if they didn't hold the applause. We all know full well why they're doing it 'oh look at us aren't we the greatest most freindliest club on the world'.

If the league needs to make a gesture then black arm bands for all the teams but otherwise just leave the velebration ofbhis career and life and tributes to us. 

Doesn’t bother me at all, it’s the exact same reason we done it for McNeill

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

11 grand fine. Yet again they can do what they want and get another poxy fine. But sing bad words and they are shutting sections down. It's a fucking joke.

Flares, safety risks, and violence seems to be relatively acceptable by UEFA (and FARE) but sing a song at your peril 

FFS you can get jailed for singing in Scotland

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Just read they have been charged 17 times by UEFA since 2007. 17!!! 

All they receive is fine after fine. I don't understand how we get sections of the stadium closed but they continue to get a slap on the wrist time and time again. 

@Virtuoso, you called it spot on.

Cause there about 60k of they obsessed fenian bastard contacting UEFA every game wee play ,weirdo bastards 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

There's no way they don't sing Ira songs at European nights, it's the majority of their songbook so leaves me bemused we get done for TBB n they escape any action. 

Obviously the volume of their complaints dwarfs ours that will be part of the reason. 

It’s likely a massive part how many of these so called equality groups float the anti catholic rhetoric but have their tongues snipped when it’s the other way round? fucking all of them. These cunts are relentless with this pish and it’s starting to pay off for them. 

1 minute ago, MartinGers93 said:

It’s likely a massive part how many of these so called equality groups float the anti catholic rhetoric but have their tongues snipped when it’s the other way round? fucking all of them. These cunts are relentless with this pish and it’s starting to pay off for them. 

Being unemployed with lots of time on their hands will play a part. 

19 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Bheasts up in front of UEFa's disciplinary panel yesterday:

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Europa League play-off second-leg match between AIK and celtic FC (1-4), played on 29 August in Sweden.

Charges against AIK:
- Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of the UEFA Safety and Security Regulations

Charges against celtic FC:

- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)
- Throwing of objects - Art. 16 (2) DR

The aforementioned cases will be dealt with by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on 19 September.

Another small fine and sent on their way will be the likely outcome  🙄

And like looking into a crystal ball . You are so damn right . 11'000 EUROS for their 100 offence in the last whatever years

Can they fine a club 50 euros as that is the way it is heading with this shower of corrupt scum

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Last I checked a word, a song etc couldn't injure you, a flare could. The only repeat offender whose fine gets smaller each time.

And that is the most appalling fact . the fines are all decreasing . It just makes you laugh with the stench of corruption going on towards this club

5 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

It will be all pomped up . I can see it now . Our rivals give Fernando the respect ......... And all gushing with praise as the GFITW from our gutless, cowardly , bent media

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be all pomped up . I can see it now . Our rivals give Fernando the respect ......... And all gushing with praise as the GFITW from our gutless, cowardly , bent media

Fuck then and their gesture.

Tommy Burns.......FACT 🔥 🔥 🔥 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If they were the GFITW it would be an impeccably observed minutes silence but we know they’re not capable of that. There was only a handful of them inside Ibrox last night and they still couldn’t keep their mouths shut. 

Archived