C*ltc

On 24/09/2019 at 22:38, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They do it all the time mate, all the other clubs provide attendance numbers no matter how small, unless their cesspit is nearly full they don’t bother.

I did some work for OPTA Sports a few years ago and sat in a meeting with their team for Scotland full of former players. Even those aligned with that lot were pointing out how significantly and consistently their attendances are skewed.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Their profits are down £6 mil seemingly, due to loss of CL money, just think, if they hadn’t sold those players for inflated prices they’d probably be bust

That’s something for us to look forward to for next year...

43 minutes ago, Brackley said:

But they've reduced their debt by £9m.

So if it's reduced by that amount what's still outstanding ?

This the same club that four or five years ago and since then have bummed about having zero bank debt. So bank debt bad, other debt good??? 

37 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

This the same club that four or five years ago and since then have bummed about having zero bank debt. So bank debt bad, other debt good??? 

Their account is good but they have debt in coop loans. 

They will also have historic soft loans from Fritzel. 

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Their account is good but they have debt in coop loans. 

They will also have historic soft loans from Fritzel. 

I know, but they were reporting zero bank debt for years wonder why the coop loans were classed as anything other. 

Lying cunts and never get pulled up for it. 

Edit, slantyeyes statements always referred to zero bank debt

According to the accounts they’ve got nearly £40million in the bank, without factoring in the Tierney money which wasn’t included.

Like it or not, they are a long way from being financially unstable. Even on a year when they get knocked out of the CL qualifiers, they still achieved around £75million in revenue...

We need 2-3 years of CL football to close that gap, so the sooner 55 gets won the better. Worry is that unless they have a big payout for the child abuse cases, they’ve got a lot of money set aside to use for next season if they’re chasing 10

7 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Witness stated that as a result of this inappropriate singing the pilot just ‘flew for him’...

Singing IRA terrorist songs on a plane full of families. They really are disgusting bastards!

37 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

According to the accounts they’ve got nearly £40million in the bank, without factoring in the Tierney money which wasn’t included.

Like it or not, they are a long way from being financially unstable. Even on a year when they get knocked out of the CL qualifiers, they still achieved around £75million in revenue...

We need 2-3 years of CL football to close that gap, so the sooner 55 gets won the better. Worry is that unless they have a big payout for the child abuse cases, they’ve got a lot of money set aside to use for next season if they’re chasing 10

First thing is they cunts could tell me it’s Saturday and I’d still need to check my phone. Secondly yes they sold Tierney but they won’t have included the fees they paid either which is a reportedly £13/14 million on transfers alone and also a reportedly £2 million on loan fees. That £75 million also includes £9 million for Brenda and his team. Even with getting nearly £30 million of sales (Brenda and Dembele) their wage bill is still too high vs their turnover as a percentage. The money in the bank will be used to pay wages, running costs, co-op loan repayments and more importantly victims of child abuse which are numbered into their hundreds so won’t be lasting long. 

£75 million turnover is good for a Scottish team but it’s mainly subsidised by selling a big player every season or even their manager. If we sold Alfie, Aribo, Katic, Kent or Ryan Jack for £15 million plus next season we wouldn’t be a boot in the arse off that turnover figure ourselves.

Smoke and mirrors with they cunts!

I think the old cunt accidentally signed that instead of the sex offenders register.

Seriously though they go all the way to Germany to get an old man to sign their petitions. What the fuck is wrong with those fucks? A massive Paedo ring at their own club operating for decades and they say nothing. 

Thank fuck I’m not one of them. Warped.

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

What they have in the bank at year end isn't really too relevant, they could have £30m he day the accounts are approved and pay it out to creditors the very next day. Cash flow statement shows they made an 8m monetary loss in the year i.e. They have spent more money than they have generated.

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

First thing is they cunts could tell me it’s Saturday and I’d still need to check my phone. Secondly yes they sold Tierney but they won’t have included the fees they paid either which is a reportedly £13/14 million on transfers alone and also a reportedly £2 million on loan fees. That £75 million also includes £9 million for Brenda and his team. Even with getting nearly £30 million of sales (Brenda and Dembele) their wage bill is still too high vs their turnover as a percentage. The money in the bank will be used to pay wages, running costs, co-op loan repayments and more importantly victims of child abuse which are numbered into their hundreds so won’t be lasting long. 

£75 million turnover is good for a Scottish team but it’s mainly subsidised by selling a big player every season or even their manager. If we sold Alfie, Aribo, Katic, Kent or Ryan Jack for £15 million plus next season we wouldn’t be a boot in the arse off that turnover figure ourselves.

Smoke and mirrors with they cunts!

Correct. The wages don't pay themselves 

Archived