C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never usually watch they cunts but did you see fagbutt teeth shouting franken forster up for the last ditch corner..??? A look of sheer glakitness on big forsters face...  Iv'e no sound on as I'm listening to music but are BT really saying they had 2 good penalty shouts turned down..??..Fuck off.

Cutting the gap to one point today Rangers. 

1 hour ago, VallancesDog said:

Lenny's celtic are starting to creep through :lol: 

They struggled badly to beat Hamilton. This idea that They have had an "imperious" start to the season is just that, an idea in their supporters heads and those of more than a few journalists and pundits.

Raging Tim: Always the same, when theyre at 0-0 they get a penalty and we're denied penalties 

Radio Snyde: Did you see the Rangers penalties? 

Raging Tim: Aye I did

Radio Snyde: And did you think they were penalties or not? 

Raging Tim: Aye they were

Radio Snyde: So whats your point?  

John the Tim was about to implode earlier :lol:

Aye if Rickie Lamie elbows Christie like that he’ll be off so doubt they’ll drop any points. 

If people think officials in this country don’t have some sort of bias towards them then you need to watch that Ntcham incident back, he almost punches the Hibs player lol. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Also if you think they’ve got £40 million sitting nice and pretty in the bank then you’re the roaster

They will have but wages and bills will swallow that up come may with not much adding to it. 

They always brag about the money, But we have put spent them the last 3 years, net and we are skint. 

Tells you all you need to know about Bluster Fc 

38 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

He will no doubt get no action either. If the ref sees it and books him there can’t be any retrospective action? Is this still the case? Or different for violent conduct?

You're getting confused with the "If they are in green and grey then no foul at all" rule.

Archived