C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

I mean it might naw be true...

Screenshot_20191002-124220_Samsung Internet.jpg

Someones got a wild imagination.

I thought things were a bit pear shaped behind the scenes last month but I doubt there actually is. There will be if we keep applying the pressure though.

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Someones got a wild imagination.

I thought things were a bit pear shaped behind the scenes last month but I doubt there actually is. There will be if we keep applying the pressure though.

Fully agree with Lennon's track record. 

He is very capable of alienating that entire sqaud if results take a turn and we get in front of them

16 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Operation Pan the Windaes is seeing some results already

Hibs vs celtic blunder ref Kevin Clancy won’t take charge of any SPFL games this weekend

When Kevin Clancy wrongly sent off Morelos in the opener against the sheep last season, he reffed the following week. The scum have too much power in the game. Scottish football is corrupt. By dropping him for this week-end, the spfl are basically agreeing to Lennon's cries. I hope the Europa ref tonight gives them fuck all!

34 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Operation Pan the Windaes is seeing some results already

Hibs vs celtic blunder ref Kevin Clancy won’t take charge of any SPFL games this weekend

More importantly next time he refs the tarriers he is unlikely to give any 50/50s against them for fear of relegation and a loss of 600 or so quid. 

Archived