C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon to fuck Hearts get back in their fucking faces , and what was the keeper thinking off? If he had not stopped he would have most likely have got the ball. He's let these cunts off the hook,.

Time to go and win it now Hearts as their grip on the Scottish game is coming to an end next season this would just be an added bonus. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

S’all good, don’t be a sheep and all of a sudden you’re suspect or sticking up for them :lol:

Some folk need to get a fucking grip.

Scripts are for nasty little groups like the Catholic Church, not free-thinking reformationists.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Collum is lining up for a red against  Jambos

I would have been looking for a pen there but as we know. Rangers may not have got that if it were Colum 

Morelos got booked last season for a similar incident except there was even more contact, enough to injure the goalkeeper. Not sure who the ref was that day.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

He should not of came out but it was a dive all day long. no contact, dive before the tackle. 

If he didn't hesitate he'd have got there. No seen a proper angle yet to see if there was contact. On premier sports it looked soft at best.

Why hearts took the lead then decided to go for it I'll never know

Just now, Copland bear said:

I totally agree, but the diffrence is we tend not to get them.

Yeah, that's another matter. Every chance we wouldn't have.

Archived