C*ltc

I was in Clydebank shopping centre today, and two wee lads about 7 and 8 with mhank tops waving a "celtic League Champions" flag, randomly abusing folk with "O***** B******* They abused random kids walking in the opposite direction from them, them proceeded to abuse an old woman on the other side, in the 'off-chance' that she was. This was around 2:45pm, so not like they were going to the game. 

I reported it to the security who I recognise as an apparent bluenose. "It's on the grounds of their human rights the same as the rest of us; blame the parents" was the best he could come up with. 

Man, I despair. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mighty Haringey Borough stole Lennon’s masterplan for Thursday yesterday and walked off against Yeovil because the keeper was racially abused. Back to the etch a sketch for Thursday. He’ll be praying the big Israeli right back has got some Jewish ancestry so they can claim anti Semitism instead. 

15 hours ago, The Monk said:

After Gerrard said we deserved to be top at his presser the other day apparently Lennon got really pissed off and was crying about it to one of the papers 😂

Really? What a spoilt fanny. 

Just edited to say I found what you’re talking about. He disagrees we deserve to be at the top of the league because we’ve had more home games than what they have.

Definitely no right in the heed, I’d be sticking that article  up in the dressing room.

3 hours ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

I was in Clydebank shopping centre today, and two wee lads about 7 and 8 with mhank tops waving a "celtic League Champions" flag, randomly abusing folk with "O***** B******* They abused random kids walking in the opposite direction from them, them proceeded to abuse an old woman on the other side, in the 'off-chance' that she was. This was around 2:45pm, so not like they were going to the game. 

I reported it to the security who I recognise as an apparent bluenose. "It's on the grounds of their human rights the same as the rest of us; blame the parents" was the best he could come up with. 

Man, I despair. 

Tell us something else that never happened.

18 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Even if a team walked off due to getting a torrent sectarian or racist abuse, would it not just result in the other team getting an automatic 3 points because it's basically like forfeiting if the referee hasn't made the decision to abandon the game?

Not always although with the new 3 strikes rules in place, assuming the Europa League etc is using the same system as the Euros qualifiers, they would be expected to return to continue playing after walking off the 1st time.

It's all nonsense anyway and I'm willing to bet there wont be any mention of racist chanting until they're 2/3 goals down. If they stand a chance of taking anything from the game then they'll be able to play on and ignore it just fine.

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 05:21, BlanketOfBlue said:

Man, I despair. 

Place is a shithole of vermin bheasts

Even the Asda store has bheasts working in the place without exception .

The bombs were 70 years to early in this shitehole

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Place is a shithole of vermin bheasts

Even the Asda store has bheasts working in the place without exception .

The bombs were 70 years to early in this shitehole

Surely you don’t believe that quoted post? Biggest load of shite I’ve read 😂 

On 20/10/2019 at 05:21, BlanketOfBlue said:

Man, I despair. 

Fucking liar

Brilliant from @TheLawMan

Resolution 12 is still deid bhoys !!!

I see the Res 12 lawyers are still milking the mentalists from across the city……..and Spain.

Apparently they are pushing celtic to get it on the AGM agenda again following slap down after slap down by the celtic plc board. Like any AGM, if you garner support from a percentage of shareholders then you can, in essence, force it onto the agenda. And from reading elsewhere, this may happen at the next AGM. Lets quickly remind ourselves of all the false starts and ALL the money spent keeping some small ineffective law firm in business.

Fail 1:

Originally, Auldheid (the leader of the pack) claimed that as Rangers had an outstanding tax bill at 30th June 2011, Rangers should not have played in Europe that year and celtic were deprived of money.

Then I came along and explained they should sue their law firm as the rules clearly show that had Rangers disclosed the tax due at 30th June, they would still have played in Europe anyway and any punishment from failure to pay it would take place the following season.

A month or so later, UEFA confirmed to Resolution 12 that my interpretation was 100% spot on.

Fail 2:

Their 2nd attempt was to then state it was no longer to do with the 30th June date(they had given up on that idea) and that because the tax was due from a period prior to 31st March, Rangers should not have played in Europe that year and celtic were deprived of money.

Then I came along again and explained the rules further confirming that according to the strict wording of the rules, an amount due in tax only becomes an “overdue payable” when a bill is presented along with a date it has to be paid by. It is not overdue payable at the date of the bill……only if its not paid on time. Rangers received that bill on 20th May. It became an “overdue payable” on the 19th June.

Fail 3:

It was back to the lawyers again for a 3rd go and this time, they will present a case that shows Rangers accepted the tax liability on or around the 27th February and that this in turn means they should have disclosed it on 31st March meaning Rangers should not have played in Europe that year and celtic were deprived of money.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but you need to get better lawyers. You see, lets assume UEFA ignore their rule about what constitutes an overdue payable(they wont) and agree with you that when Rangers accepted the liability in February 2011, prior to the bill being issued in May 2011(they wont), Rangers STILL would have had to disclose it on 31st March.

Im sorry to disappoint again but this would fail also. The pesky rules are clear that on the 31st March, the bill has to be an overdue payable prior to 31st December 2010. So even if there was somehow a miracle and UEFA sided with you on the other fronts (they wont) it would still fail on the final point.

You are going to be slapped down again.

The celtic Board have taken legal guidance on this on 2 previous occasions and their "more competent" legal team have told them that the 2 bob outfit the Res 12 guys are using are simply wrong and just taking money from the poor sods.

Auldheid and the Res 12 guys are simply trying to keep face with the fans who have funded in excess of £30,000 to keep this circus going. That £30k+ included a full page advert written in French which appeared in a Swiss newspaper. Yip that’s right. Take that in for a minute.

There are no more narratives. You have been pumped for money. And your next step is to consider if there is a potential recovery to be had from the solicitors who have been using you and perhaps giving you wrong advice on rules and laws.

Resolution 12 is still deid.

As you were.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr1tlm

Archived