C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The lack of self awareness in these cunts is phenomenal. 

Was always a dirty fenian bastard but knew he couldnt run his mouth when he thought he was relevant in politics. Jakey bastard knows hes a washed up clown that no cunt would employ so his true colours can now come out..........

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm still devastated that he blocked me on Twitter, especially because I have never even interacted with him, fenian bastard.

As a self publiciser to make a coin rather than ever do a shift you ain't the type to be in his gang of back slappers 

18 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

The celtic Board have taken legal guidance on this on 2 previous occasions and their "more competent" legal team have told them that the 2 bob outfit the Res 12 guys are using are simply wrong and just taking money from the poor sods.

Auldheid and the Res 12 guys are simply trying to keep face with the fans who have funded in excess of £30,000 to keep this circus going. That £30k+ included a full page advert written in French which appeared in a Swiss newspaper. Yip that’s right. Take that in for a minute.

There are no more narratives. You have been pumped for money. And your next step is to consider if there is a potential recovery to be had from the solicitors who have been using you and perhaps giving you wrong advice on rules and laws.

Resolution 12 is still deid.

As you were.

1st prize to @TheLawMan :cup:
One of the most satisfying things for a while.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-Laziooooooooooooooooooooo.

Always thought that was what was said in that Italian football program on Sunday mornings, Channel 4 in the 90s. lol

So did I when Gaza played for them I believe 

9 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-Laziooooooooooooooooooooo.

Always thought that was what was said in that Italian football program on Sunday mornings, Channel 4 in the 90s. lol

We used to scream it all the time at school :lol: 

Archived