C*ltc

A typical aberdeen performance against them. Absolute shambles with a wee club mentality. Only step up against us, I can't believe they still think they are our rivals.

And 8 million for McKenna. No even in fuckin Rupees.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Only when they play us . It's the only 2 games they live for . Sad fuckers . Want to beat us but don't give a fuck against the bheasts

They barely fill their ground against us these days either. 

Last couple of games i've been there the Merkland end has been half full and the corner section of the South Stand has been empty. Complete no mark club.

I have a mate who's a sheep fan who travelled up from Falkirk for today's game. Told him last night he's wasting a day as they as usual won't lay a glove on them.  More so when it would be a positive result for us. He's probably sitting there now in that pigsty wishing he'd listened to me.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They barely fill their ground against us these days either. 

Last couple of games i've been there the Merkland end has been half full and the corner section of the South Stand has been empty. Complete no mark club.

On the crowd . yeah your right there but they are definitely still more hostile to us

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

Hahaha. So much for us gong back top today. Fucking disgraceful.

I felt it last week . Those 2 points dropped last week were absolutely critical

Maybe not making much difference today but any pressure after their recent poor results has been lifted now

And there almost yearly thrashing of the sheep

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

There is something very wrong at that club . if they can't get themselves up for a visit from the scum

McInnes took them as far as he could in his first season. They have since lost Shinnie, Rooney, Kelvin Cousteau, McLean, Christie etc. He's simply ran out of ideas. He'll be sacked soon but he should of jumped at the end of last season.

Archived