C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

McInnes took them as far as he could in his first season. They have since lost Shinnie, Rooney, Kelvin Cousteau, McLean, Christie etc. He's simply ran out of ideas. He'll be sacked soon but he should of jumped at the end of last season.

Should have took the Sunderland job in 2017 after he finished second and took them to two finals.

Just saw the scoreline, this has got Southampton v Leicester written all over it.

Pathetic club, but their fans are getting exactly what they deserve. For as long as I can remember their sole focus has been us and the whole club has been complicit in lying down to the scum at every opportunity. Players who openly slaver over the filth and freely admit they're scared of them, managers who have gone gone into press conferences and openly admitted they would have preferred the tarriers job and a smarmy wee prick of a manager who played a blinder in 'turning down' the Rangers job and instantly becoming a hero for life to the few fans the aberdonian pricks have left.

If McInnes is binned after this it's a stick on they'll go for a Fenian bastard to replace him as well.

lol, almost forgot about game, thought check flashscores, score that popped into my head was 3 nil, wasn't far away, richard gough got stick for saying they only play 4 games a season, cowardly capitulating inbred fuckers!

10 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Thank fuck we never got mcinnes, absolute weapon of a guy, for an ex player too shiteing the bed every fucking time they play they cunts, he will be sacked today. 

He wont get sacked for this. In a perverse way this is semi acceptable to some Aberdeen fans. Now if they put in a non performance, i.e not even trying, against us his feet wouldn't touch the ground. Just a fact.

19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I know what you mean but it’s sad they are like that. They are fucking deranged.

There used to be a time when l cared about Scottish football but the last ten years has turned me into a bitter bastard, fuck them all.

Archived