C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They’ve got a point though, we got it tight for name calling Clarke, will it make the headlines tomorrow........naw

It will only make the headlines if he moans about it. Happened at the cup semi.

Wonder if the Aberdeen players, aren't happy with McInnes and laid down tools for this game,rather than do it against another team, especially us.

Given that Cosgrove is a decent target for just a punt if necessary, it's quite shocking they had no shots on goal. And  McInnes had  signalled in the press earlier Cosgrove would probably be gone in the January transfer window, not the best thing to do before a big game.

And maybe the two he took off at halftime were not giving it their all ?

19 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Call me stupid but I'm confused... they don't wear poppies and now they don't like Mussolini (fascist). What exactly are they trying to say? And before the match they threatened to walk-off over racism? They seem a confused bunch to me. At least we will celebrate Remembrance Day tomorrow proudly and with clarity.

Wonder if they might start condemning the paedophiles they have been surrounded with at home,school,church and sport.
Then again....i'm not holding my breath for this.

On 24/10/2019 at 13:50, scottyscott1963 said:

1st prize to @TheLawMan :cup:
One of the most satisfying things for a while.

Also @Virtuoso Just to confirm, the Board have came out and advised all shareholders to vote against the resolution, because as said, their legal team have confirmed its utter nonsense. :craphead:

4 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

Useless against certain teams

Against most teams..the cunts only seem to try a leg against us to keep up this kiddy on "rivalry" and when the fact of the matter is they have been a fuckin irrelevance since the day SAF went to Man U. 

They seem to spend their lives eternally stuck in the 1980s

Oh... They are mutton molesting bastards as well 

Aberdeen should've  gave  zander diamond the managers job years ago, he'd have done the job for nothing to be the bheggars spunk bucket  with glee, saved them a fortune with the same result in the long run. A club and fans with no pride or dignity, down there with their collaborators the gypsies, tramps and thieves !

Archived