C*ltc

16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

See the people who say it’s not fair and that the ordinary fan will take the brunt of it because of the green primark brigade,  I say fuck them all as I don’t see the ordinary fan protest against them at their AGMs or the stadium so they are all tarred with the same scummy brush and hopefully Lazio boot them all over the place 

Well said 

Typical tarrier trait, Mr Billy Big baws until the shit hits the fan it's find an excuse to hide time or find something to take blame away. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

celtic manager Neil Lennon has valued James Forrest in the £25m bracket after the Scotland winger marked a new contract with a goal in their 2-0 Scottish Premiership win over St Mirren.

28 years old and having the best season and a half of his career yet he's valued at that? :lol:

14 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

See the people who say it’s not fair and that the ordinary fan will take the brunt of it because of the green primark brigade,  I say fuck them all as I don’t see the ordinary fan protest against them at their AGMs or the stadium so they are all tarred with the same scummy brush and hopefully Lazio boot them all over the place 

^THIS^

They allowed these kids to hijack the club and become the focal point of every match there.

They must have known that, one day, these kids who like to dress like a 'firm' but couldn't fight their way out of a wet tissue - as my Granny would have said - would provoke the wrong lot and it was cause trouble for everyone.

Next week in Rome the years of indifference/support they gave to these idiots will come back and bite them on the arse and they deserve it.

3 minutes ago, Londoner said:

^THIS^

They allowed these kids to hijack the club and become the focal point of every match there.

They must have known that, one day, these kids who like to dress like a 'firm' but couldn't fight their way out of a wet tissue - as my Granny would have said - would provoke the wrong lot and it was cause trouble for everyone.

Next week in Rome the years of indifference/support they gave to these idiots will come back and bite them on the arse and they deserve it.

The thing is it’s older men who are grooming and polluting the kids minds with their extremist and terrorists views and really should be dealt with by the police etc but the government seems to have a hands off attitude with these scum bags 

46 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:
47 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The thing is it’s older men who are grooming and polluting the kids minds with their extremist and terrorists views and really should be dealt with by the police etc but the government seems to have a hands off attitude with these scum bags 

I'm blaming parents and the whole kid glove treatment from the paedo dome board.
They were banned just long enough to have a crap.
You're spot on about the snp in government and allowing them to get stronger in their bile.

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

Remember giving the tramp at the bottom left corner absolute abuse with my pals when I was like 8 😂 she is one ugly bastard man.

She still likes to pay a visit to shawlands but has ditched the hoops, smart move. Joking aside the woman obviously has issues so feel pity for her more than anything else. 

2 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Remember giving the tramp at the bottom left corner absolute abuse with my pals when I was like 8 😂 she is one ugly bastard man.

You mean the others are ok?That could easily be a photo of any section of their ground on match day.

18 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Meanwhile, rightly or wrongly, a lot of our support were very, very vocal when our club itself was in danger of being punished over supporters behavior at EL games.

Seen this today and nearly lost my guts. I dont know who the fuck they think they are. Its mindboggling. Just when you think you've seen/heard it all from the rancid bunch.

Hope they get a kickin all over Rome.

37 minutes ago, don logan said:

Through the airport twice today and, same as every other time recently,  their shop deserted and tumbleweed rolling past it. A vanity project. Definitely not a cash generator.

Money down the drain,

part of the deal with any outlet in the airport involves a 25pc cut over and above the rent of the unit 

Archived