C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Apart from the fact that he browses tarrier twitter and forums while we’re playing he still posts stuff that are obvious pisstakes and makes himself look a fanny. 

Lighten up mate, it’s funny whether you believe it or not.

Life’s too short, have a laugh.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Meh, still a bit strange though.

The thing I hate the most is people that go on other forums specifically to be offended. There was a big thread on FF moaning about AFC chat because of a few posts regarding Fernando.

Also remember someone moaning about a Hibs forum at half time against them.

I never used to like celtic because of the whole "two sides of the same coin" excuse British media love to paint of the old firm, when it couldn't be further from the truth. 

celtic are such a considerate fanbase I don't see how anyone can be against them. Literally every cause their fans support is only to help people.

🤮

33 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

What’s this pish the rags are running with today about fans signing about tommy burns and browns sister? 

There is a video on social media on a supporters bus ,a few are singing about burns shagging browns sister ,

a bit tasteless ,but stuff like that has always went on when groups of guys get together,no matter if it’s football or whatever ,

im not condoning or condemning the singing but the cunt that took the video and posted it needs his baws booted 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There is a video on social media on a supporters bus ,a few are singing about burns shagging browns sister ,

a bit tasteless ,but stuff like that has always went on when groups of guys get together,no matter if it’s football or whatever ,

im not condoning or condemning the singing but the cunt that took the video and posted it needs his baws booted 

It's like there's never been anyone singing about the ibrox disaster on a bus.....

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I don’t know why people keep posting stuff like that online. These sort of videos always get supporters, not just ours either because there are crass songs in just about every set of fans songbook, in trouble.

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t know why people keep posting stuff like that online. These sort of videos always get supporters, not just ours either because there are crass songs in just about every set of fans songbook, in trouble.

Our guys need to be more careful as there is far more mileage n anti Rangers stories 

4 hours ago, Mols94 said:

I never used to like celtic because of the whole "two sides of the same coin" excuse British media love to paint of the old firm, when it couldn't be further from the truth. 

celtic are such a considerate fanbase I don't see how anyone can be against them. Literally every cause their fans support is only to help people.

🤮

Reddit is a cesspit and an echo chamber for their spotty Politics student fans to recruit sympathies 

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I don't even know what Reddit is, but surely there's some shedding some light on what they're really like?

It’s an endless social news web forum dominated by American content and contributors covering different sub-forums for just about every subject you could imagine. The main demographic is mainly young students so the political preferences tend to reflect that. That’s the best way I can describe it briefly.

There’s also a popular voting system used so the majority has content it agrees with made visible while those it disagrees with is relegated to the bottom of the forum ‘hidden’. Hence an echo chamber forms rapidly.

Out with politics, it’s great.

6 hours ago, Mols94 said:

🤮

FFs :lol:

Jim White has to be an absolute worst cunt! His tweet about Rod Stewart and the “mighty celtic” is nauseating. This whiney nasal prick should have his press privileges removed from Ibrox.

Archived