C*ltc

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sing songs about the IRA, pretend they're all big bad militant Irish republicans, then absolutely shit the bed all over Europe :lol:

EVERYWHERE THEY GO 

Can see the fear in his eyes that his clubs warned him not to wear club colours there but he's nothing else in the wardrobe 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Is that an IRA t-shirt the guy in the green is wearing second from.the left?

I can't quite make it out but looks a bit iffy. Even if not im saying it was an IRA priest that done the mass

I can't make it out either mate, think it's hilarious how genuinely buzzed they look about having been to mass as if any sane cunt will be jealous that they aren't there 

Taking cover in the chapel 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can see the fear in his eyes that his clubs warned him not to wear club colours there but he's nothing else in the wardrobe 

Think they are kidding themselves on here. So what if they don’t wear club colours - the stench will give them away every time.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

See tbh any cunt that uses a knife is a fucking shitebag of a man and I’m not going to laugh at tarriers getting stabbed.  But tarriers getting their cunts kicked in and hiding in the pub like the shitebags they are, that’s fair game. 

Oh it could be Amsterdam or Sunderland, lazio of Rome.......

Lazio fans as well 🤢

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Is that an IRA t-shirt the guy in the green is wearing second from.the left?

I can't quite make it out but looks a bit iffy. Even if not im saying it was an IRA priest that done the mass

Don't think so, looks like some Lisbon one, may be wrong

Screenshot_20191107-114247.png

I can't get over the feeling that they have brought this on themselves. There sense of entitlement is their undoing. Think that they can behave as they like and everyone ought to love them.

Until they change their ways then as far as I am concerned it's hell mend them.

That horrible club are complicit in everything their fans do they allow them from hanging effigies of Rangers players to flying political terrorist banners at the time and do nothing about it, they are the rotting apple  in Scottish football, corrupt to the core, created for charity my arse, created for division. The chamber of secrets has a lot to answer for.  They have their own laws within our society and abide by them not the laws of the country. Anything like this that happens to them lie at their own door.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

“A club open to all”?

As long as you are a catholic terrorist loving Paedo harbouring cunt.

What the fuck has this shit got to do with football? 

Is there any other set of fans like this in the world? 

Fucking weirdos. 

This is another part of their problem, after murder and mayhem they think that after a session with the priest, confession/mass and whatever other archaic rites they do it makes it OK. 

The media and government are complicit in this. 

Giving those halfwits free reign to do and say whatever they like with impunity has led them to believe they’re beloved regardless and that they’re never at fault. 

Mad that they (fans or media) won’t even recognise the impact of their banner. And even with the warnings, they put out videos of them in Rome chanting ‘fuck Lazio’ And STILL can’t see what they’re doing wrong. 

More damage done to them the better. 

Archived