C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Batterings of IRA supporting scum who are looking for fights against normal right-minded people are something I’ll always welcome.

However,  like @GOAT and others have stated, anyone who carries a knife is a coward. They aren’t to be celebrated. Especially neo-Nazi Lazio ultras ffs...

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There’s a glaring irony about that lot fantasying that they’re genuinely involved in some heroic fight against fascism but shit all over the Poppy and the memories of those who gave their lives to save us from it.

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Batterings of IRA supporting scum who are looking for fights against normal right-minded people are something I’ll always welcome.

However,  like @GOAT and others have stated, anyone who carries a knife is a coward. They aren’t to be celebrated. Especially neo-Nazi Lazio ultras ffs...

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The resurgence of fascist romanticists across Italy is disturbing as fuck. The amount of white supremacist symbols and swastika graffiti I saw over there a few months back was startling.

I walked through Pisa last year waiting for a flight... the amount of visible racism on the streets from Italians towards black people was pretty shocking actually! 

Florence or Venice weren't anywhere near as bad - but wow! 

I had an Italian colleague on a project who felt that Italians should 'gun down' every refugee boat that came near the shores :lol: 

The rise in migration levels must really be bringing out the underlying fascists. It's always been so in Italy though - 'My Brother is an only Child' is a great film about the tension even within a family over it.

31 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Video footage now of Johnny Russell the Scotland striker in the pub singing along to that Grace song about the IRA...will be getting a start now off Steve Clarke for that. 

Saw that.  Can you imagine media frenzy if it had been for example one of our players with TBB ?

Archived