C*ltc

4 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Is it just me or does this crank's voice sound like McCoist?

I know him from years back....he got fucked on the head with a bottle from a daft psycho bird after an old firm game early 2000s....a right rabid one

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

There’s a glaring irony about that lot fantasying that they’re genuinely involved in some heroic fight against fascism but shit all over the Poppy and the memories of those who gave their lives to save us from it.

Spot on, if they really gave a shit about fascism then they wouldn’t disrespect the brave men who gave their life defending the very country the taigs live in from facism.

Hooe they get kicked stabbed and anything else coming their way wherever they go. They arrogantly think they can say whatever they want, provoke and incite whoever they want and get away with it. Actions have consequences, unfortunately in Scotland they’ve been allowed to forget this fact by their pals in the snp but everywhere else they go and act like scum, they’ll get treated like it as they deserve.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

The resurgence of fascist romanticists across Italy is disturbing as fuck. The amount of white supremacist symbols and swastika graffiti I saw over there a few months back was startling.

Yeah but the irony of the bheasts taking umbrage  takes the biscuit :huh:

Archived