C*ltc

6 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Just don't start PMing me again asking to meet me and touch my arse you creepy fucker.

I am married, and even if I was gay - I don't like fat fucks.

Patter’s still rotten mate.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

His reply under this is the exact same as 5* cunt used to post. Just a coincidence right enough 

It is him mate 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Patter’s still rotten mate.

It is him mate 

All I've seen you do is complain when you don't like patter. I've never seen you say anything which people have found funny since I've been here.

I think, if you think my patter is shite. Then I'm definitely on the right track.

I may polarize people, but you completely bore them so much as to completely disregard what you're saying most of the time, you're lucky I take pity on you and reply to you. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

All I've seen you do is complain when you don't like patter. I've never seen you say anything which people have found funny since I've been here.

I think, if you think my patter is shite. Then I'm definitely on the right track.

I may polarize people, but you completely bore them so much as to completely disregard what you're saying most of the time, you're lucky I take pity on you and reply to you. :lol:

My patter’s shite, I know. Shite patter knows shite patter and all that jazz

38 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Says the guy on account number 14 or so ffs

If you're going to be sensible then I'll be sensible, I have no idea what you're talking about. I have been on Follow Follow, but very rarely.

You care to explain?

1 hour ago, Blueteeth said:

Honestly, was pissing myself laughing reading their comments over on their shitey forum. They're so genuinely bitter about us doing well, they're more interested in talking about our result than their result.

Apparently, since Gerrard took over, every single team we've played against in Europe have been shite. :lol:

Pure comedy gold

But Lazio are the cream of the European stage . Aye :p:

57 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

You are fitting in , on this place quite nicely :mutley:

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Household names like:hmmm: A super power even . 

I think TLB has been brainwashing that scum team into thinking they're better than what they are. 

I wouldn't be surprised if even he doesn't believe this pish he spouts but he does it to try and get them to believe in themselves.

We need to fuck them in the next old firm and go top, then things will start to crumble, even with the amount of pish lennon is talking.

2 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I think TLB has been brainwashing that scum team into thinking they're better than what they are. 

I wouldn't be surprised if even he doesn't believe this pish he spouts but he does it to try and get them to believe in themselves.

We need to fuck them in the next old firm and go top, then things will start to crumble, even with the amount of pish lennon is talking.

Naw BT . They are not going to crumble for me . They are genuinely a good side now tbf . We are going to have to be at our very best to beat them I fear .

7 hours ago, OceanRain said:

Mark Dingwall posted the Rebel ratings for our game last night on FF, and I've seen their ratings against Lazio on FB.

Keep in mind they didn't lead at any point in their match until the 94th minute.

Rangers' highest rated player was Morelos with an 8. Our sole 8, in fact.

By contrast, not one player in the green and grey scored LESS than an 8.

As previously mentioned, DVD to follow, no doubt.

Are we the only support in the world that cares about player ratings in papers? Never bothers me at all.

Archived