C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Caught a look of popcorn on Sky Sports with a suit on just as he tried to fix his tie.  Don't bother you're still a tramp.   

Every time I see that cunts face on the telly I want to put my foot through it!

41 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The run of games we have in December is horrific.

That doesn't worry me so much mate . It's the amount of games we are going to be playing .I just hope we have the depth of squad , many think we have to cope with all this

Europe is  lovely but it's not as important compared to winning the league for me

2 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

I think TLB has been brainwashing that scum team into thinking they're better than what they are. 

I wouldn't be surprised if even he doesn't believe this pish he spouts but he does it to try and get them to believe in themselves.

We need to fuck them in the next old firm and go top, then things will start to crumble, even with the amount of pish lennon is talking.

Cup final is the perfect opportunity to sow the seeds of doubt into that rancid side.

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Iv saw corpses after Post mortums with neater stitching that that 

True that. Maybe they should be telling their beloved Green brigade to can it since this is all their fault. They provoked a set of fans who are known to be violent, what did they expect was going to happen.

Funny how our fans can go anywhere in Europe, have a beer and a laugh, wear our colours freely and not get stabbed.

We never have to deal with alcohol bans nor does the Government not have to tell us not to wear colours. That is cause we know how to behave and have some sense. Had we been playing Lazio, we would have had no issues in Rome at all.

34 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

True that. Maybe they should be telling their beloved Green brigade to can it since this is all their fault. They provoked a set of fans who are known to be violent, what did they expect was going to happen.

Funny how our fans can go anywhere in Europe, have a beer and a laugh, wear our colours freely and not get stabbed.

We never have to deal with alcohol bans nor does the Government not have to tell us not to wear colours. That is cause we know how to behave and have some sense. Had we been playing Lazio, we would have had no issues in Rome at all.

We’ve got fannies aswell let’s not pretend we’re angels fucksake

Archived