C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

id like to see it again, i think he dived before contact, going down before there was contact. it looked like a dive, they didnt show it many times and i wouldnt watch it post match. fuck that.Β 

TheyΒ didn’t show it again because it was a dive.Β 

Β 

Β 

honestly i think Lennon is their best option.

can't afford a better manager because 1) pedo court cases coming up probably 2) can't spend too much because of CL changes

if he refuses then they need to go find some other cunt and they could be much much worse (hard to imagine i know).

most celtic fans will take Lennon since he's a "celtic man" but we all know they know he is not the right guy to win them 9 or 10 in a row.

#goingfor55 is back on the menu bears.

3 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

honestly i think Lennon is their best option.

can't afford a better manager because 1) pedo court cases coming up probably 2) can't spend too much because of CL changes

if he refuses then they need to go find some other cunt and they could be much much worse (hard to imagine i know).

most celtic fans will take Lennon since he's a "celtic man" but we all know they know he is not the right guy to win them 9 or 10 in a row.

#goingfor55 is back on the menu bears.

they have a wage bill close to 60 million and they need a full overhaul.Β 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

they have a wage bill close to 60 million and they need a full overhaul.Β 

that too!

will be needing to cut costs.Β 

let them enjoy their "tr3ble tr3ble" but this is the end for them.

Been saying for months he would get the job. He's the cheap option. Benitez Mourinho πŸ˜‚

Taigs are fuming on Twitter. They know full well he'll take them backwardsΒ 

Get our recruitment right in the summer and I'm convinced we can end this run of theirs

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Liewell speaking in front of the press, on of those rare moments.Β Presumably at least 1 journo has asked, or will ask him about the biggest scandal in Scottish football.

celtic Goons will take that journalist outside and set about them.

can't be ruining their magnificent day now. Sweep Sweep Hush Hush.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Liewell speaking in front of the press, on of those rare moments.Β Presumably at least 1 journo has asked, or will ask him about the biggest scandal in Scottish football.

That would require courage.

45 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I reckon if they don't announce Lennon within the next few days/week, then it won't be him.

Would love it to be in an hours timeΒ :happy:

:dance:

Brilliant!

They'll have been euphoric as fuck, now straight away bang!

Their Board are fucking shameless, take them for mugs.Β  On the back of the win to sugar coat it lol

The more sane ones will see through this and be raging!

Can't wait for next season.

bus parade at half pastΒ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Archived