C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

He's going to have a permanent look of pretentiousness for the rest of his life with that huge eyebrow they've given him 

I honestly do not believe that these photos are of the bheasts . And definitely nothing to do with anything that happened in last few days

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly do not believe that these photos are of the bheasts . And definitely nothing to do with anything that happened in last few days

I think it would be getting reported like mad in the media if those pictures were genuine, so I think you're right.

They're just wee attention seekers

13 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Fucking cunt that he is supporting the ira is a crime why is he and his ilk not jailed. 

See for  a support that is praising themselves for beating pretend Fascists in a game of football it’ll be interesting to see how many of them will be wearing a poppy to commemorate the supporters of their Club who actually lost their lives fighting real Facists. 

Also looking forward to the minutes silence and unfurling a huge banner to show their respect for said supporters who paid the ultimate price fighting real Fascism.

16 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Also looking forward to the minutes silence and unfurling a huge banner to show their respect for said supporters who paid the ultimate price fighting real Fascism.

Respect the right for individuals not to wear a poppy if the choose not to, this freedom is inherent to the sacrifice made to uphold the freedoms which are unappreciated and unfortunately taken for granted now by so many. What I do have an issue with is a club/ institution who instructs its staff/ players/ coaching staff not to wear one which obviously takes place as club policy at celtic... Classless and contrary to the ‘club for all’ nonsense they constantly spew on about...

14 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Just an out and out bomb thrower, the catholic church in Scotland must be full of these rancid bheasts. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Fucking cunt that he is supporting the ira is a crime why is he and his ilk not jailed. 

10 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just an out and out bomb thrower, the catholic church in Scotland must be full of these rancid bheasts. 

When I read some if it on twitter at first I thought it was made up pish, then I realised it seemed genuine and I could hardly believe it.

If that is the behaviour of a Priest then no wonder their religion is so full of wankers. :headwall:

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

When I read some if it on twitter at first I thought it was made up pish, then I realised it seemed genuine and I could hardly believe it.

If that is the behaviour of a Priest then no wonder their religion is so full of wankers. :headwall:

And why the phiggery has a section of the crowd dedicated too it.  Minority ? Don't think so if they let them spew their terrorist views week in week out with their political and hate banners.  This place is on the edge getting.

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Wouldn't be the first priest to not only support the IRA but to be actively involved IN the IRA😒

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

And why the phiggery has a section of the crowd dedicated too it.  Minority ? Don't think so if they let them spew their terrorist views week in week out with their political and hate banners.  This place is on the edge getting.

I cannot find the original tweet or I would have retweeted it to some of the papers, mind you they would not do anything anyway because it is about them not us. 

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Wouldn't be the first priest to not only support the IRA but to be actively involved IN the IRA😒

I am sure you are right, it just seems he is so blatant with his social media you would have thought someone form the papers would have had a go at him. 

Archived