C*ltc

22 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

These fuckers have had numerous questionable work permits for years. Wanyama the biggest farce as being from Kenya they were not high enough ranked to be concidered 

Don't forget Eboue Kouassi, an Ivory Coast citizen who had only made 10 senior appearances at Krasnodar and had no caps at either youth or senior level. 

Didn't the groin brigade have a banner along the lines of 'we welcome immigrants' once?   Not if they play for Rangers it seems...

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

Ethel? 

I wondered if that one might go over your head.

You're obviously not an old fart like me.😁

Google The Streaker Song by Ray Stevens from 1974 which include the lyrics " don't look Ethel" ................ "too late".

49 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think hes brilliant

His early stuff and stuff with the faces was great 

I had all his albums up until he brought out that song "you're in my heart" I came home drunk one night and through all his albums down the garbage Shute.

6 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Get it posted :lol:

Fuckin Baltic that day, drove through to game with many others with no screen wash in car as all frozen, had my young lad with me that day, almost threw him off top tier at goal

2 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Fuckin Baltic that day, drove through to game with many others with no screen wash in car as all frozen, had my young lad with me that day, almost threw him off top tier at goal

Best thing about that video is the bears giving Derrys walls loud and proud just before that corner. 

I dont care what any cunt says but hearing that would have helped the team get that goal.

The fans didn't surrender and the players didn't surrender.

No surrender.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Hahaha he's doing the Ibrox Tour

must be a tourist not realising the magnitude of what he's doing

I think he knows exactly what he is doing. He wants to see if he gets denied entry. This could end up very good.

25 minutes ago, dexiboy said:

He’s at the BJK camp now lol

035B9727-3185-45E4-BB68-109319213DF3.jpeg

:lol:

Well fuck me gently .... the world has definitely turned full circle now ..... this must be a Chinese missionary who has been sent over to darkest Glasgow .... to show that if he can go peacefully from Ibrox to Parkhead in opposing colours and not get into bother ..... then why can't we all just get along then ..... he best watch out at the scum dome as there is every chance ......  he may never leave  ..... :p:

:UK:

Archived