C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

That crackpot who did both tours has cobbled together a wee video. Basically going for the 'Rangers bad, celtic good' angle. Rangers are bad because, noone sat or stood next to him during the tour and the guide jokingly said, "you might not make it back out". Whereas he was welcomed to their midden with open arms, everyone having a laugh, posing for pictures :lol: 

The real reason he was welcomed was because he turned up wearing their biggest conversation starter

He shouldn't have been let in. Couldn't care less what the outside world thinks of us, he shouldn't have got in the door wearing that shirt 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

He shouldn't have been let in. Couldn't care less what the outside world thinks of us, he shouldn't have got in the door wearing that shirt 

I genuinely would be raging if I paid to go on the tour and had a prick in a tarrier top walking around with the group, would probably have told them to get him to fuck or shove the tour up their arse tbh 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I wonder after reading what was alleged re a ‘PR’ company, basically setting this up (if true), if they anticipated that he would be denied entry, thereafter given a bells and whistle tour of cp wearing a Rangers top (club for all nonsense etc) Thereafter story of how Asian ‘football’ fan was discriminated against by Rangers because blah, blah, blah.... Far fetched I know but not as far fetched as some of the nonsense that does the rounds regarding them (separate entity, secret investigation, no knowledge of alleged abuse before the 90’s, player valuations, the list goes on....) lol... 

10 hours ago, Vision said:

image.thumb.png.c03f2fc0fb6fbc20890bcb20e9bc2b00.png

Already rumbled, Hollicom propaganda my guess.

That’s just so sad shows they are  threatened by us .

I could not give a toss what they do as to me they are irrelevant .

But to them they spend more time following us than some of our supporters 😉😂

12 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

That crackpot who did both tours has cobbled together a wee video. Basically going for the 'Rangers bad, celtic good' angle. Rangers are bad because, noone sat or stood next to him during the tour and the guide jokingly said, "you might not make it back out". Whereas he was welcomed to their midden with open arms, everyone having a laugh, posing for pictures :lol: 

The real reason he was welcomed was because he turned up wearing their biggest conversation starter

I noted no one took their weans on the peadodome tour.

Just now, VallancesDog said:

You can see it a mile away :lol: but... as always the media the bheastlies will lap it up.

"celtic Park NUMBER ONE STADIUM IN THE WORLD"

Yep, you can see the tour guides playing to the gallery, treble treble winner pish, dae the cunts on the tour not already no like :sarcasm:

3 minutes ago, Vision said:

Yep, you can see the tour guides playing to the gallery, treble treble winner pish, dae the cunts on the tour not already no like :sarcasm:

As someone posted on the last page; you can also see the official league badges and numbers on the celtic top..... unless I'm mistaken, they don't come on the shirts you pick up in the stores but rather get handed to you by.... oh, lets say a team with very transparent intentions and fake tour guide friendliness.

I guarantee if a group of Rangers fans turned up in Rangers tops at Parkhead to do a tour they wouldn't get handshakes and laughter as their reception.

But as always #rangersteambad #celticgreatestintheworld 🙄

8 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

As someone posted on the last page; you can also see the official league badges and numbers on the celtic top..... unless I'm mistaken, they don't come on the shirts you pick up in the stores but rather get handed to you by.... oh, lets say a team with very transparent intentions and fake tour guide friendliness.

I guarantee if a group of Rangers fans turned up in Rangers tops at Parkhead to do a tour they wouldn't get handshakes and laughter as their reception.

You can see it was a stitch up, he obviously forewarned them, they knew what he was up to from the start, funny that there was only 8 people in the tour, almost as though they’d been rounded up for the purpose and been told what he was up to.

18 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

Even with our fucked up retail situation you can buy tops at the Gers Store and get numbers and the official league badges heat pressed on them. 

Edit. You can even order it on the website. Costs 20 quid extra.

Read an article saying should Palace sign Eduard or Morelos. They went with Edouard because... 

It  could be argued that, if Morelos was signed, he may struggle for goals with such little service.

On the other hand, it seems as if Edouard can create chances and still have an impact when not scoring them himself – it is for this reason that Palace should choose the Frenchman over Morelos.

:belm:

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Even with our fucked up retail situation you can buy tops at the Gers Store and get numbers and the official league badges heat pressed on them. 

Edit. You can even order it on the website. Costs 20 quid extra.

It would be an odd decision to do this for the celtic top and not the Rangers though no?

:lol: Either way - absolute nonsense.

5 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

It would be an odd decision to do this for the celtic top and not the Rangers though no?

:lol: Either way - absolute nonsense.

They possibly have already made up ones in the celtic shop. Wouldn't know :lol:  It's quite common these days though. Was in the Bayern shop this year and they had all kits with league / Champions League patches on and player names. I guess it saves time.

We don't though. You have to get it done at the back I think.

16 minutes ago, aird said:

Read an article saying should Palace sign Eduard or Morelos. They went with Edouard because... 

Should have been written by a bear hoping to get the eyes taken off Morelos 

But we all know it would be a taig trying to get one up on us by getting a sale instead of us ,

cheers timmy 

34 minutes ago, aird said:

for morelos sake i hope they pick the frenchman  why would alfredo go to a shit team like palace  he would be up front on his own hoping for a odd pass

Archived