C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Vision said:

More bad pr from the Propaganda machine.

Pathetic from that shitey rag.

Must be something big on the horizon.

It's a joke m8....basically his effort is saved by the goalie who tips it round the post......considering he is shooting from 14yrds at an angle and hits the target is clearly irrelevant as they try and pedal the story as a sitter....they honestly can't help themselves 

21 minutes ago, Vision said:

More bad pr from the Propaganda machine.

Pathetic from that shitey rag.

Must be something big on the horizon.

Better video below that shite from the sun, Kevin Kyle falling off one of they segway things and making his wean greet 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, aird said:

The guy who wore the strips on the tours.

He is a liar, first of all you can visibly see his celtic top underneath his Rangers one so the scum employees knew exactly what the documentary was about and pandered to his wishes. Experiment my arse, it was set up. What a waste of 24 minutes of my time that was.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

He is a liar, first of all you can visibly see his celtic top underneath his Rangers one so the scum employees knew exactly what the documentary was about and pandered to his wishes. Experiment my arse, it was set up. What a waste of 24 minutes of my time that was.

Did you sit through the celtic shite? Then it's your own fault :craphead:

11 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I love it when people comment that they never watched it.

How many folk who said they never watched it actually did is one of life's great mysteries 🤔

I have to admit I never watched half of it, which half is another mystery 😜

Why people think people who say they never watched are talking shite is a mystery to me, it’s like they’re trying to justify too their self for watching it 😆

I thought about watching it that’s as far as a I got,  who gives a fuck what some wee paid off dug eating retarded gook YouTuber has to say about anything and especially our club. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Why people think people who say they never watched are talking shite is a mystery to me, it’s like they’re trying to justify too their self for watching it 😆

I thought about watching it that’s as far as a I got,  who gives a fuck what some wee paid off dug eating retarded gook YouTuber has to say about anything and especially our club. 

I watched probably half of it so far ,up until they went into the peado dome tour ,what a load of shite the tour guide was coming out with ,turned it off coz I had something important to do ,later on I was ready to catch up on the rest ,but couldn’t be arsed ,might watch the rest but probably not ,

Yet again it's a non custodial sentence for a pape in Glasgow

A celtic fan who invaded the pitch with a two-year-old boy to celebrate a goal against Rangers has been banned from UK football matches for three years.

Anthony Smith, 32, was also ordered to complete 225 hours of unpaid work for his actions during celtic's 2-1 derby win at Parkhead in March.

Smith ran onto the pitch holding the child in his arms, took out his phone to take pictures and waved his arms

He previously admitted committing a breach of the peace.

Smith returned to Glasgow Sheriff Court on Wednesday for sentencing.

Sheriff Mays told him: "The nature of your conduct could have caused significant trouble at an Old Firm match and there was lack of concern for the child.

"The court cannot tolerate that behaviour at football matches.

"I can deal with this as an alternative to a custodial sentence, just."

The court heard Smith leapt over an advertising board with the child in his arms to join fans on the pitch after French striker Odsonne Edouard scored the opening goal.

'Stupid'

Prosecutor Graham Macdonald said: "He waved his arms around and took photos.

"He took a selfie with himself and the child."

Gary Miller, defending told the court his client as on the pitch for a minute and was one of between 40 and 50 fans.

He added: "Mr Smith accepts it was a stupid thing to do and attracted negative media at the time.

"It wasn't the wisest move to take a two-year-old to a derby match.

"This is something he intends to learn from and is something he will never do in future."

Smith, from the Parkhead area of Glasgow, was acquitted of a charge of causing the child unnecessary suffering or injury to health.

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Yet again it's a non custodial sentence for a pape in Glasgow

A celtic fan who invaded the pitch with a two-year-old boy to celebrate a goal against Rangers has been banned from UK football matches for three years.

Anthony Smith, 32, was also ordered to complete 225 hours of unpaid work for his actions during celtic's 2-1 derby win at Parkhead in March.

Smith ran onto the pitch holding the child in his arms, took out his phone to take pictures and waved his arms

He previously admitted committing a breach of the peace.

Smith returned to Glasgow Sheriff Court on Wednesday for sentencing.

Sheriff Mays told him: "The nature of your conduct could have caused significant trouble at an Old Firm match and there was lack of concern for the child.

"The court cannot tolerate that behaviour at football matches.

"I can deal with this as an alternative to a custodial sentence, just."

The court heard Smith leapt over an advertising board with the child in his arms to join fans on the pitch after French striker Odsonne Edouard scored the opening goal.

'Stupid'

Prosecutor Graham Macdonald said: "He waved his arms around and took photos.

"He took a selfie with himself and the child."

Gary Miller, defending told the court his client as on the pitch for a minute and was one of between 40 and 50 fans.

He added: "Mr Smith accepts it was a stupid thing to do and attracted negative media at the time.

"It wasn't the wisest move to take a two-year-old to a derby match.

"This is something he intends to learn from and is something he will never do in future."

Smith, from the Parkhead area of Glasgow, was acquitted of a charge of causing the child unnecessary suffering or injury to health.

Whens his tour of their midden happening?

Archived