• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Walking around Disney’s Magic Kingdom and just witnessed a 40 year old man sporting a I wanna be Edouard top. 

My tarrier senses nearly exploded, I was actually embarrassed for him

What’s the weather like ,cunt was probably freezing his baws aff 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Can they make themselves look good ,no 

Can they make any money out of it ,no 

so they won’t be making any statements ,maybe they will reveal they have been carrying out a 2year long secret investigation into why though 

But the media have obviously got Liewells memo.

Headlines of the rest of the ground booing the groin brigade and look at how good we are.

If that had been us disrespecting a silence the word vile would be splattered all over the place no matter how many booed.

HG5, magic8ball and dougie76 like this
6 minutes ago, Brackley said:

But the media have obviously got Liewells memo.

Headlines of the rest of the ground booing the groin brigade and look at how good we are.

If that had been us disrespecting a silence the word vile would be splattered all over the place no matter how many booed.

Correctundo ,there’s always 2 sides to every story ,

somehow they come out of this looking good 

In Canada, a hockey legend of over 40 years just got fired in broadcasting for calling immigrants "these people" and condemning them for not wearing a poppy. He went too far and was rightfully fired. But in Scotland Stewart admits on public airwaves to agreeing to views to a terrorist-minded group with no repercussions. There-in lies the difference.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Walking around Disney’s Magic Kingdom and just witnessed a 40 year old man sporting a I wanna be Edouard top. 

My tarrier senses nearly exploded, I was actually embarrassed for him

Saw them on the stall in Silverburn today.
It looked like his name was inserted into a lemon slice.
Fuckin weird looking thing.
I never saw the 40 year old,but!!!!...i'm fuckin affronted for him as well. :justno:

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

In Canada, a hockey legend of over 40 years just got fired in broadcasting for calling immigrants "these people" and condemning them for not wearing a poppy. He went too far and was rightfully fired. But in Scotland Stewart admits on public airwaves to agreeing to views to a terrorist-minded group with no repercussions. There-in lies the difference.

Bringing politics into football should be banned no matter the instance, the fact hes basically championing there views beggars belief, well actually it doesn't since its Michael Stewart.

magic8ball and HG5 like this