C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Ross county up for this 

Strangely, they’ve improved since going a goal down. Its funny as when teams have a “fuck it let’s go for it” attitude against the tims they usually do so much better than just praying for a 0-0

I had a sneaky feeling on some points droppage today switched on to see that non penalty ,took the shine off things ,Rossco now looking lively ,

Noted no over analysis for the shite defending for the equaliser ,

We didn’t have Kent or Morelos on last time we played them and I’m sure this will be the difference next week Kent will run at them all day and will get through enough for us to get plenty chances 

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

We didn’t have Kent or Morelos on last time we played them and I’m sure this will be the difference next week Kent will run at them all day and will get through enough for us to get plenty chances 

Kent and Helander hadn’t signed for us yet. Barisic didn’t feature.  Morelos started the game on the bench.  We had no wide players to speak of and we played a bizarre 4-5-1 formation that we hadn’t tried before.  I would expect us to be a lot better during that cup final.

On 28/11/2019 at 21:11, graeme_4 said:

Edouard out for 7-10 days...

This is a stroke they pull every big cup final or big match we play against them . And use media to do it

He will start and it will give them the appearance of being boosted by the news . Lifting the fans

On 30/11/2019 at 11:15, Dave Hedgehog said:

They are not taking Alfredo breaking Larsson’s record too well.

The team currently 2nd in their group, Cluj, are ranked 135 and they call that a hard group.

Can anyone tell me what Maltese team we played this season because I can’t reme that happening? 

Bheasts aren’t very bright 😂

How come Larsson’s goals against the 6th best team in Lithuania count? ☹️

9 minutes ago, TMB said:

Kent and Helander hadn’t signed for us yet. Barisic didn’t feature.  Morelos started the game on the bench.  We had no wide players to speak of and we played a bizarre 4-5-1 formation that we hadn’t tried before.  I would expect us to be a lot better during that cup final.

Helander had definitely signed, played against East fife and St Mirren.

12 minutes ago, TMB said:

We set up to contain them that day with the formation and it cost us.  We can't invite them on. 

I'm confident we'll play it very differently next weekend. We need to press and put pressure on them from the off.  It's worked before as they couldn't cope. 

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

If Morelos scores the winner against them next week it will actually end some of their fans

Its literally the only thing left they cling onto when trying to talk alfredo down. 

I think it's finally going to happen next weekend.  Shut them up once and for all

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

The 4 players there you mention have improved a fair bit since they that day and will make a massive difference to the team on the park ,a lot of tarriers think they just need to turn up and win next week ,

They just sat in last time and we have worked a way to play against that style but if they come out we can hurt them harder than they have been hurt in a long time 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Its literally the only thing left they cling onto when trying to talk alfredo down. 

I think it's finally going to happen next weekend.  Shut them up once and for all

Sweet beautiful hat trick of headers against them for Morelos.

A tav penalty. 

Kent punches Brown.

Parkhead empties itself on the 67th minute with their team 4-0 down.

That'll do.

Archived