C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

This is a stoke they pull every big cup final or big match we play against them . And use media to do it

He will start and it will give them the appearance of being boosted by the news . Lifting the fans

Spot on mate. 

It is a guarantee that he will be fully fit and starting against us next weekend. 

Seen them deploy this injury worry approach before. O'Neill use to do it all the time as well. Likely were dickhead Lennon got it. 

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Fuck me just seen the goal that got chopped off for Ross County. The "offside" player wasn't involved in play at all and the linesman never raised his flag.

First time I've ever seen a ref give offside in those circumstancees and no surprise it was Walsh. I'm always complaining about him being biased against us in the match thread when he referees our games. Definitely one to watch.

100% the same decision doesn't happen up the other end of the park.

I have seen enough . He is up there with Colum as a dirty bheastly lovin bastard

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

He posted that literally hours after the atrocity in London. 

FB_IMG_1575244373066.jpg

FB_IMG_1575244304449.jpg

Would love to bump into that cunt one day.  A wee cunt like that is how I ended up in jail back in the day. 

Cowardly wee fuck hiding behind a monitor. 

14 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Would love to bump into that cunt one day.  A wee cunt like that is how I ended up in jail back in the day. 

Cowardly wee fuck hiding behind a monitor. 

The Bridgeton Loyal are helping to 'highlight' this young man to any interest parties. 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s not so bad mate,  I don’t do Facebook or twitter so no sure how it works just seen the thumb with 419 others next to it. 

There was quite a few  of his   friends   slating him  in   the comments   on it

58 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I don’t get their obsession with Lee Rigby at all.

British Army ,just somebody who’s murder has become part of their culture

these are the types who were screaming loudest when that guy had a pop at broonaldo about his sister 

1 hour ago, ricksen92 said:

Rocket is far to kind. Do mental health patients still get electro therapy. If so he should be first to get some.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.😂😂😂

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Official celtic Fans Are Mongos Live Update>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They're saying  the only reason we are close to them in the league this year is that the rest of the teams in the Scottish Premier League are more shite than what they were.

They're saying we're still a shite team but have it easy now, and the only games that will matter are the ones against them.

....Why are our stats so similar then?

...Why have they only scored one goal more than us, because if they're so impressive and we're so shite then surely that would be reflected in the GD?

...Why are we doing so well in Europe and beating real Champions League class sides like Porto, not make-believe Champions League sides like... Lazio? (snigger snigger)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stay Tuned For Another Update>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archived