C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

really? i just read he said it's likely he will accept.

i do think it's as good as done but i'll wait for the bheasts to confirm it.

And Lennon said: "It was always my objective. I left on good terms the last time and it's been a rollercoaster couple of months - difficult, but I hope I bring a lot more success to the club going forward.

"The work's already begun really. There will be changes, obviously, but I don't want to change too much because it's been a really good transition between myself and Brendan

8 minutes ago, The Monk said:

As much as I’d rather they didn’t win today it looks like it may well benefit us with them appointing Lennon.

Rather they failed myself mate but this could be a gift for us. 

Lennon is a bomb scare of a manager. We know it and so do they. 

A cheap option to save money. We get our recruitment spot on and it will blow up in thier faces. 

he accepts which im assuming he will, King now needs to seriously back SG and strike when iron is hot.  They will have lennon, the squad is fuckng shite and needs an overhaul, they have 60 million wage bill and need to make champions lg. its not looking good, its a cheap option and it looks like theyre going to cut the wage bill and go down the cheap route. King needs to go for it now. we will never have a better chance of stopping this rot and getting back to where we belong. 

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Haha they expectations have gone from AVB to TLB

It's hilarious they actually thought it was going to be someone else than Lennon. 

Mourinho, Benitez and AVB 😂

They all cost big money. That's not going to happen with a huge wage bill and court cases coming up. They'll be in even more shit if champs league is missed again. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

he accepts which im assuming he will, King now needs to seriously back SG and strike when iron is hot.  They will have lennon, the squad is fuckng shite and needs an overhaul, they have 60 million wage bill and need to make champions lg. its not looking good, its a cheap option and it looks like theyre going to cut the wage bill and go down the cheap route. King needs to go for it now. we will never have a better chance of stopping this rot and getting back to where we belong. 

He's already accepted it.

Liewell going through the phone book -

Mourinho- naw 

Benitez- naw 

AVB- naw

Moyes- a wish

Lets settle for lenny the Lidl ex hibs manager who left us for Bolton in the past 😂

This will take the shine off their wee day now bet there's trouble up the gallagate the nite. Poor bernadette

I've just had a look at Kerrydale Street, yes I know I know,  but it's funny as fuck considering the context ...

They are in meltdown, it's beyone brilliant from a treble treble to shambles being the most used word and the vitriol directed at Lawwell and their board is hilarious. 

Once Lennon gets a few dodgy results start of next season, it will build and build. 

9 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

good, BR left that team in a state, Br fucked of because he wasnt getting backed. now theyre looking popcorn to pick up the pieces. We will never have a better chance next season. 

Fully agree. 

Rodgers knew full well that the backing wasn't going to come and that likely more costs needed cut. Hence he fucked off at first opportunity 

Lennon is a cheap option who will happily accept that. 

He's also a bomb scare. A couple of bad results early doors and he will crack up. 

Next season is a golden chance to finally knock them right off their pedestal. 

Archived