C*ltc

5 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

To clarify...... They like to pontificate and tell everyone what they consider to be sectarian/racist, anti Irish (basically everything), then they also like to tell everyone else (us) what they   consider not to be sectarian or offensive and what we should or should not be offended by (basically nothing)... 

Just about clears the situation up👍...

I suppose when they claim the hokey kokey is sectarian then that proves it 100pc 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

Dave Scott of Nil by Mouth said: ‘The term H** is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse.

“Context is always key. At the very least it’s a loaded term which is never used kindly and certainly isn’t in this instance.

“We have a Scottish Government backed workplace project which seeks to challenge attitudes and educate employees on these issues. celtic have never taken part to it but given this incident it sounds like something the club should seriously consider.

the fenian bheastly bastards are laughing in our faces now.
and i'm fuckin boiling mad.

14 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

the fenian bheastly bastards are laughing in our faces now.
and i'm fuckin boiling mad.

They are calling her out for being offensive ,but not daring to say she is sectarian ,reason being she hasn’t officially been educated and what they are saying as long as the peado harbourers avoid the education they won’t bust them 

typical modern taig snp controlled Scotland ,if we don’t see it or want to see it it will go away 

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Just heard Graeme Park went for Rod Stewart at the final in the directors box after he got pissed and gloated in front of the Rangers representatives. Haven't seem this anywhere else.

Jim Torbetts ex boyfriend was talking about it on Talksport this morning. Just a shame he never punched his cunt in.

The talkSPORT host said: “Rod is a big pal and pal of the station.

“By all accounts after the final at the weekend at Hampden. Rod went into the directors box and he had had a few.

“I’m not saying he was hammered but he’d had a few. (ie he was steaming mess)

“celtic won the cup. Rangers played very, very well but lost.

“And Rod by all accounts lay on his back on the floor in the directors box in the lounge rubbing his tummy laughing and giggling saying: ‘You just can’t beat us can you?’ :lol:  (What a fucking nick. Imagine your granda doing that)

“One of the Rangers officials, I think it was his son, went for him. He had to be grabbed and pulled back.

“It all kicked off in the directors lounge by all accounts. So Rod, be careful what you are doing.”

SunSport has asked Rangers, celtic and Sir Rod’s representatives for comment.

28 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

“By all accounts after the final at the weekend at Hampden. Rod went into the directors box and he had had a few.

“And Rod by all accounts lay on his back on the floor in the directors box in the lounge rubbing his tummy laughing and giggling saying: ‘You just can’t beat us can you?’ :lol:  (What a fucking nick. Imagine your granda doing that)

“One of the Rangers officials, I think it was his son, went for him. He had to be grabbed and pulled back.

“It all kicked off in the directors lounge by all accounts. So Rod, be careful what you are doing.”

The guy is a complete embarresment ,cast your mind back to when he done the Scottish Cup draw ,blotto again 

With a bit of luck his liver will be failing soon ,complete waste of oxygen 

2 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

We've beat them twice in the last 12 months ya doddery auld cunt.

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The guy is a complete embarresment ,cast your mind back to when he done the Scottish Cup draw ,blotto again 

With a bit of luck his liver will be failing soon ,complete waste of oxygen 

Mccoist said on talksport on monday he was talking to him before the game and he wasnt far off the nick he was in at that draw 

20 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

All kicking off with alky Rod Stewart. Rangers claiming he was asked to leave and it was rod who confronted the directors son. 

apparently demanding an on-air apology from fat Brazil 

fucking into them Rangers! 

The only time our Club demands anything is when the directors or their families get abuse.

Don't get me wrong Rod Stewart deserves a boot in the baws and Brazil is a fucking joke. But when do they ever stand up for the supporters..??

8 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

All kicking off with alky Rod Stewart. Rangers claiming he was asked to leave and it was rod who confronted the directors son. 

apparently demanding an on-air apology from fat Brazil 

fucking into them Rangers! 

I listen to talkSPORT, but not today funnily enough. I like Brazil, his presenting is funny, and he is amusing, I’m regularly laughing away at his stories.

however, he really does not have a clue about serious presenting.  He regularly makes a cunt of it, has wrong info, and on this occasion has been talking about this situation without more than likely getting all the relevant facts.( I don’t know what was said, as I missed it today, but going by the quotes given, it seems it’s a sort of, cmon it’s just rod, he shouldn’t be that gassed , but just take it as a bit of banter retort from Brazil.

as I said, I enjoy his show, but he is a celtic fan, a friend of Stewart, and is trying to play it down from what I take from that.

id bet if he knew the real facts which appear to be coming out, I’d say he’d not get involved. 
as he shouldn’t have anyway.

Just now, barrymorrison1 said:

I listen to talkSPORT, but not today funnily enough. I like Brazil, his presenting is funny, and he is amusing, I’m regularly laughing away at his stories.

however, he really does not have a clue about serious presenting.  He regularly makes a cunt of it, has wrong info, and on this occasion has been talking about this situation without more than likely getting all the relevant facts.( I don’t know what was said, as I missed it today, but going by the quotes given, it seems it’s a sort of, cmon it’s just rod, he shouldn’t be that gassed , but just take it as a bit of banter retort from Brazil.

as I said, I enjoy his show, but he is a celtic fan, a friend of Stewart, and is trying to play it down from what I take from that.

id bet if he knew the real facts which appear to be coming out, I’d say he’d not get involved. 
as he shouldn’t have anyway.

Papish Cunts always stick together. Even if one of them is a jump the dyke wannabe pape.

Archived