C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If it is indeed true there's no point saying the usual because nothing will be done about it. 

Anti Tory. Anti Jew. Anti English and they love the ira I'm guessing the snp will award them some sort award.

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

We've known all along. The evidence is there and no one will do a God damn thing about it.

What can be done though, as in almost everything today in this country, when you make a statement calling something out you either get ridiculed or the question just gets ignored hoping it goes away. 

One thing that would help would be the dreaded bridge building, getting others on side, getting them to work with you and let the group grow, 

2 reasons this would fail would be, who the fuck would you start with and why would we ever tryst any of these tarriers loving bastards 

21 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt here and say the guy who put that up probably had no clue who that was 

Away and and fuck off ya rabid bastard , a wondered why you deleted that shite the first time........

21 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt here and say the guy who put that up probably had no clue who that was 

Going by the amount of IRA loving republican cunts on Social Media that work at ScumFC I’m going to not give them the benefit of the doubt. 

Archived