C*ltc

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Away and and fuck off ya rabid bastard , a wondered why you deleted that shite the first time........

I didn't delete anything you fucking nonce.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Going by the amount of IRA loving republican cunts on Social Media that work at ScumFC I’m going to not give them the benefit of the doubt. 

I know their head of social media. He's not an IRA loving republican cunt. He literally has no clue about any of that stuff. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Going by the amount of IRA loving republican cunts on Social Media that work at ScumFC I’m going to not give them the benefit of the doubt. 

Theres a handful of the bastards that post on here regularly and no cunt does anything about it.........

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Theres a handful of the bastards that post on here regularly and no cunt does anything about it.........

Uk hating IRA loving scum the lot of them from top to bottom at that club but we have someone that wants to give them the benefit of the doubt

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I don't particularly give a fuck. I'm just saying, the boy who is head of their social media is a Muslim who doesn't give a fuck about / doesn't know a lot about that shite.

You seem more annoyed your mate is getting questioned than the actual incident itself. 
Strange that. 

14 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

if it was a mistake why wouldn't they come out and admit it? they knew exactly what they were doing,no doubt about it. 

Did someone not mention it's not being reported in the msm?  If that's the case it didn't happen and there's not a mistake to apologise for.

Archived