C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Bored out my tits so thought I'd see how Hearts are playing. 

No way they put in such an abject performance against us. However the scum have already had Julien reacting like he had his leg broken when barely touched and superstar Edouard diving.

They know all the tricks

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

5 points behind before Friday, starting to get real now.

Anymore slip ups like Aberdeen and the Tarriers at home and it’s curtains for the league,can’t see who they will drop points against bar us.

Just now, jim beam said:

Anymore slip ups like Aberdeen and the Tarriers at home and it’s curtains for the league,can’t see who they will drop points against bar us.

It's a must for maximum points including the OF game - pressure is really on now. If we are to be rightful league champions then the time is now.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I have no fucking idea how we dropped points to hearts. They didn't even play any better that day than they are tonight ffs.

We were complacent off the back of an international break in October. Gerrard was on holiday in Portugal, and only one training session during the break - absolutely ludicrous. Evidently that was noted by the management team, because the November international break we stay at it and organised a bounce game.

46 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Must admit I’m starting to get worried that if we lose to the scum we could be 8 points behind. Friday is massive now as well tbh!

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

Must admit I’m starting to get worried that if we lose to the scum we could be 8 points behind. Friday is massive now as well tbh!

It’s a must win on Friday and against them if we slip up on Friday and get beat of them it’s all over.The pressure is on and we simply have to get the three points against Hibs no excuses.

1 hour ago, jim beam said:

It’s a must win on Friday and against them if we slip up on Friday and get beat of them it’s all over.The pressure is on and we simply have to get the three points against Hibs no excuses.

Your right, and it’s crazy to think we’ve only dropped 7 points as well.  
I said in a thread around July that to win this league we will probably have to win 28-30 games this season.

looks like 30 wins is a must, with already 2 draws and a defeat so far, that’s 92 points. Would that be enough? 
It’s imperative we win on Friday and at least come away from the tattie bowl with a draw. 

Archived