C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As much as it’s a good appointment for us, he has won two trophies in the space of a few months. Our manager got us pumped out two cups to fucking Aberdeen. I’m not celebrating fuck all.

King and the rest of the board better get the chequebook out as we need better than Greg Stewart and Jordan Jones.

Agreed.

Wouldny be like us to celebrate/get excited just for it to come back and bite us on the arse.

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Didn't Lennon leave before because of lack of funding?

Now they need quantity so they wont be splashing the cash. I'd be surprised if they spent 10million this summer.

I see McGregor ntcham edouard Sinclair possibly all leaving so that also needs to be added on top of what already needs done.

think sinclair signed another year, celtic had option of keeping him, he,s shite tbh anyway. his form has been rank, high earner.  60 million wage bill. squad overhaul and id say bid for teirney and possibly McGregor. the team is a whole rebuilding job, i reckon BR fucked off because he was not getting backed. they desperately need champions lg i think they've no chance. Br jumped a sinking ship.  lennon will get blamed if it goes pear shape.  easy option and cheap option. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

Do you think we would be allowed a big fuck off parade if we had won a treble treble? 🤔

Or to start it where ever the fuck ye choose , 

Funny looking Clyde St  https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/17665077.celtics-trophy-parade-disrupted-as-fans-flood-streets/#gallery0

Flares as well ,cunts should be done 

21 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Look at Gollum’s position. He has a perfect view to clearly see Oddball Edward make contact himself and dive and the cheating taig bastard still gave it. 

I know, the media’s response is pathetic. Scottish football is a joke. 

Archived