Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

7 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Considering the media pulled up Corbyn for his support of the IRA and it contributed to his parties downfall, not a mention of them openly supporting IRA scum. What’s wrong in Scotland 

Under this administration the creeping acceptance of overt IRA support is slowly but surely emerging without any sort of credible objection or abhorrence. Unsure how many quotes Surgeons given involving Ireland in the run up to their recent reelection but as many on here identified and pointed out they play to a very polarised section of the community in particular... 

Blumhoilann likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

 

This new record he has set, the first to score 14 before Xmas is getting belittled, due to the qualifying rounds, Who cares there's plenty other strikers who have had the same route but fell short. 

It's like the modern euro goal scoring records beating the ones in the past, Today's teams play far more matches thanks to the qualifying and groups that the players in the old knockout days didn't 

To add some sugar to the pudding Morelos has scored more than their Swedish diving champ and they can't handle it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Under this administration the creeping acceptance of overt IRA support is slowly but surely emerging without any sort of credible objection or abhorrence. Unsure how many quotes Surgeons given involving Ireland in the run up to their recent reelection but as many on here identified and pointed out they play to a very polarised section of the community in particular... 

Check out this piece of shite that I found on social media today, seems a tactic from the republicans up here, shame for them that the majority of Ireland would rather associate themselves with England than Scotland 

Screenshot_20191217-170822.jpg

Bobby Hume and Blumhoilann like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Check out this piece of shite that I found on social media today, seems a tactic from the republicans up here, shame for them that the majority of Ireland would rather associate themselves with England than Scotland 

Screenshot_20191217-170822.jpg

Much better to take the Queen's shilling ..... than to take the repulsive SNP republican penny ..... :p:

:UK:

magic8ball and Blumhoilann like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

So Frimpong scores against Hibs and that’s him now the best right back in scotland and a player who has the potential to move for as much as Tierney did? :lol:

 

The mhedia fuckin love these cunts ,Same cunts who reckon we would be lucky to get 10m for a record European goal scorer with full international caps 

Sickens the fuck right out of me when the tarriers say the media are against them 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

So Frimpong scores against Hibs and that’s him now the best right back in scotland and a player who has the potential to move for as much as Tierney did? :lol:

 

Tierney was extremely over-rated and celtic robbed Arsenal blind but I actually rate Frimpong. Scottish media obviously a joke but the kid has potential.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

So Frimpong scores against Hibs and that’s him now the best right back in scotland and a player who has the potential to move for as much as Tierney did? :lol:

 

Well obviously. 

Doesn’t matter about our left back whose scored a few goals and has 12 assists already this season. 

Madness the amount of pish they spout about tarrier players but ours are constantly dragged down

murzo, Blumhoilann and BridgeIsBlue like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Dickie said:

How many times have you seen him play? I’ve seen him once and he was shite.

Mostly highlights in fairness but for a 19 year old he impressed me in the first half of the cup final and whatever highlights I've seen of him. Obviously he's not the world class right back the Scottish media will paint him as, but still. 

barrymorrison1 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Mostly highlights in fairness but for a 19 year old he impressed me in the first half of the cup final and whatever highlights I've seen of him. Obviously he's not the world class right back the Scottish media will paint him as, but still. 

30mill by the end of the year, city will come in for him to replace Kyle Walker, after having been on their books since he was 10 till 19, but obviously will see it as a great deal to get him back for so little. 
or so the media up here will have u believe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...