C*ltc

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

And some on here were adamant that it was a stonewaller.

i know lol he cheated, plain and simple, he should be up in front of compliance officer for simulation. two game ban, collum should never be allowed to ref top flight again. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Look at Gollum’s position. He has a perfect view to clearly see Oddball Edward make contact himself and dive and the cheating taig bastard still gave it. 

!00% correct,never a pen,could see the Tim left the foot in to win it,Collum's an absolute scumbag.Cellic were not making any inroads and he knew it.

4 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

no way popcorn is getting that job. They where lucky to win the lg ffs. even know we dropped stupid points. 5 games they had a draw and 4 plus 90 min winners. 

So glad you were wrong 😂

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

what where you saying? blatant dive.  went down before touched. he actually kicks the keeper. lol he should get a two game ban. 

https://twitter.com/DerekMinto/status/1132321680066514944

Only read about this a few hours ago but now I have seen that footage that is one very soft penalty, I would say the ref may have seen it differently but from that angle not a penalty for me. :justno:

What if he turns them down? Like, seriously! He left last time, rumoured to be down to lack of investment! They have selected the cheapest option in terms of managers available, which suggests they are unlikely to heavily invest in the playing squad! He came back knowing the treble was all but wrapped up but will he take the chance of being "the guy that never won the 9th" if he knows he's not being backed financially?

4 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

And why would they hold a managers meeting in the shower room 😉🤐

They're just trying to normalise 'shower meetings' for their impending court cases.

2 hours ago, wully said:

Time for us to beat your St Johnstones and Kilmarnock's at home now and we might have a chance.

More than a chance. This treble has killed any hope they had at 10 in a row now it's led to that mongo being in charge. 

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Surprisingly they said if VAR had been used it would have been no Penalty 

We need to start calling out the refs next season as costing us points to benefit 1 team.

So hearts winning and a soft penalty corrupt as usual .

Archived