C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

These cunts still think the refs are against them despite a goal for hand ball a penalty that we should have got 4 for and they should have had 3 off the pitch ,Christie Good golly and Jullien 

A blatant sign of delusion

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

These cunts still think the refs are against them despite a goal for hand ball a penalty that we should have got 4 for and they should have had 3 off the pitch ,Christie Good golly and Jullien 

Victim mentality mate. It's ingrained into them. 

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Victim mentality mate. It's ingrained into them. 

It’s always been their ‘go to’ oppressed victimhood mantra, in effect they are the current ‘establishment’ club but that doesn’t suit their agenda. They are dragged up  on stories of non existent oppression and being the downtrodden in society, unfortunately I don’t see things changing any time soon...

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

As a wee aside cunts stitched up Arsenal, KT out for another three months for more surgery.

The biggest heist in modern football ,thanks to SMSM overhype the tarriers got a windfall ,in his time with the taigs I never saw fuck all that made him anything more than average ,compare him to Barasic and there is no comparison 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

As a wee aside cunts stitched up Arsenal, KT out for another three months for more surgery.

You know , as much as I canny stand the tarriers , but I have absolutely no sympathy for Arsenal whatsoever . Everybody and their granny knew he was made of glass , so more fool them for splashing out 25M .

Hopefully other will take notice when dealing with them . 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The biggest heist in modern football ,thanks to SMSM overhype the tarriers got a windfall ,in his time with the taigs I never saw fuck all that made him anything more than average ,compare him to Barasic and there is no comparison 

Agree and Barisic's even better 🙂 

44 minutes ago, gmcf said:

You know , as much as I canny stand the tarriers , but I have absolutely no sympathy for Arsenal whatsoever . Everybody and their granny knew he was made of glass , so more fool them for splashing out 25M .

Hopefully other will take notice when dealing with them . 

Many never recover from this type of injury -- depends how early twas caught.  My gut feeling is the tarriers made hm play thru and have probably aggravated the situation. 

Agreed

23 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Many never recover from this type of injury -- depends how early twas caught.  My gut feeling is the tarriers made hm play thru and have probably aggravated the situation. 

Agreed

You do realise he’s out because he dislocated his shoulder during a game?

Archived