C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Quite incredibly they also believe Tom English & his cronies at BBC Scotland  are anti celtic !! 

It’s in the tarrier psyche unless you are for them you are against them ,and it needs to be 100pc for them at all times otherwise you are against them 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolute fucking spastics filming stuff on their phones instead of watching the game, does my nut in at Ibrox as well, just watch the fucking match ya bangers. 

Aye, bad enough recording it but even worse uploading if you’ve missed it. Seen a couple floating about of Morelos’ at the final and couldn’t understand it

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolute fucking spastics filming stuff on their phones instead of watching the game, does my nut in at Ibrox as well, just watch the fucking match ya bangers. 

I agree mate. It's much worse at concerts. Fannies

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Big rumours doing the rounds that the scum were battling each other at full time in the changing room.  Hence why Christie needs an emergency op

I said it after the game that Lennon would lose the plot in the coming days, I just didn't expect it to be right after the match. History states, he throws his players under the bus when he loses (Kamberi). He just can't help himself. 

And now they are trying to cover things up. They have experience at that.

26 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

He’s getting 2 game ban for cock grab

Hope to fuck I'm just being paranoid here but that wee prick getting cited for grabbing Alfie's baws suggests to me they are going to go after Alfie big time by taking away some of the whataboutery before they start their shite with us.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pretty convenient he just had surgery and would miss those games anyway. 

Exactly, Very convenient giving them the opportunity to go after Alfie even more severely imo, Hope to fuck I'm wrong though and it's all just a coincidence him being injured and suspended simultaneously and that I am indeed just a paranoid Protestant.

Archived