C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Griffiths reaped what he sowed. The detestable wee shite, Honestly he of all people should expect personal abuse,  laughing at Halliday ,  wiping his nose on corner flags, yer clubs deid statements,  jumping about with tricolours...

29 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Wondered why you never liked me :whistle:. Still stands . Clydebank is a beggar infested dump

I’m from clydebank and I’d say it’s was a 60/40 split in favour of them before I emigrated 14 years ago. Both sides of my family are from there and are Rangers fans! Also I know plenty of bankies that are bears! 

11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Anyone seen Tom English implosion? 

Analysing the game and saying celtic players were oh so tired because they’ve played more minutes than us this calendar year. It’s honestly remarkable he manages to add up the minutes to hundreds of thousands 😂

He’s a special kind of fucktard! The seethe is seaping out of him when he writes about minutes played etc 🤣🤣🖕🏻

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

What’s this about Christie? Rushed to hospital after the game because of an injury during the game even though he played the whole 90+ minutes? 🧐

Mate sent me this over this morning.

Considering Lennon's past this is very believable behaviour. 

IMG-20200101-WA0002.jpg

2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Seen that on FF last night.

Given TLBs volatile past behaviour it's certainly  plausible 

Any other manager I'd be saying made up. 

But with lennon it is more than feasible.

Reverting to his default mode of blaming his players for his own shortcomings 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Anyone seen Tom English implosion? 

Analysing the game and saying celtic players were oh so tired because they’ve played more minutes than us this calendar year. It’s honestly remarkable he manages to add up the minutes to hundreds of thousands 😂

Did he really say that bud? :lol: FFS 

They really aren't taking getting absolutely pumped by us at their midden too well are they?

1 win there in 9 years and they are all totally losing their shit. :mutley:

The meltdown from them and all the other haters when we win 55 will be a thing of beauty.

2 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Did he really say that bud? :lol: FFS 

They really aren't taking getting absolutely pumped by us at their midden too well are they?

1 win there in 9 years and they are all totally losing their shit. :mutley:

The meltdown from them and all the other haters when we win 55 will be a thing of beauty.

The meltdown for 55 is just moving into 2nd gear they know it’s coming just waiting till we get to 4th gear 

they will be complaining about fans going for a pish by then 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

IMG-20200101-WA0002.jpg

Interesting. Will be keen to see if anything comes of this. 

Can see why Ajer would be pointing the finger at Brown, it was captain fantastic that let Katic go for the header. 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

IMG-20200101-WA0002.jpg

Timplosion is beginning 

Thinking back to all of the classless behaviour from them; “just can’t get enough” - Griffiths walking about like big baws saying “Rangers are deid”and tying scarves to our posts. Lego munchers arrogant and cocky behaviour, pointing at scoreboards....

55 will destroy them. They’ve lived in their own bubble for so long - it’s going to be glorious. 

2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol: It is though :lol:

PS if we've disagreed on something in the past it doesn't mean I don't like you.

Only kidding mate .I can’t recall disagreeing with you ever 

I’m honestly as it ,just a little .I feel the same about most places in and around Glasgow .Too many bheasts In too many jobs for the buoys  and stinking out the place .

Any time I work there .It’s only taigs I ever meet 😀.
The more bears everywhere ,the better for my eyes and happiness 

Archived