C*ltc

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Interesting. Will be keen to see if anything comes of this. 

Can see why Ajer would be pointing the finger at Brown, it was captain fantastic that let Katic go for the header. 

There's a gag in there some where :mutley:
brown ended up standing about the penalty spot with his finger up his north pole :rofl:

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Lee Griffiths reaped what he sowed. The detestable wee shite, Honestly he of all people should expect personal abuse,  laughing at Halliday ,  wiping his nose on corner flags, yer clubs deid statements,  jumping about with tricolours...

Lets not forget he is also a racist theif!

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Be cringey as fuck but I’d love to get out the jelly n ice cream patter when we win the league.

id get out all the shite patter man just to drive them aw to the erskine bridge 

I want a big SEVCO 55 banner.

The cunts will go tonto.

10 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They are apparently after Billy Sharp from Sheffield Utd.

Be surprised if he left Sheffield United but, tbh, signing another striker means very little to me. They've got players who score goals on a consistent basis as it is. I'd be more concerned if they started plugging problem areas in their defence or midfield.

They need more than a Billy Sharp, they don't have the team ethic anymore, 

For years we have heard about there being a huge gap for us to bridge to win the league, Now in a few short months it's roles reversed as far as I'm concerned they need to find a way to close the gap we have created 

The longer popcorn teeth is in charge the better, he won't be able to get the team back playing like they need to no matter what individuals they bring in 

7 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Mate sent me this over this morning.

Considering Lennon's past this is very believable behaviour. 

IMG-20200101-WA0002.jpg

Would explain a lot of the rumours that are flying about and all the shite they're coming out with 🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Be cringey as fuck but I’d love to get out the jelly n ice cream patter when we win the league.

id get out all the shite patter man just...….for when we......drive them aw to the erskine bridge 

bagsy me driving one of the buses :dance:

3 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I want a big SEVCO 55 banner.

The cunts will go tonto.

would love a banner along the lines of  "WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES IN EBT's":morepopcorn:

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Thick cunts don’t even know what race means, doesn’t help their tiny wee shrivelled up inbred brain cells that UEFA have skewed the meaning. 

If the cunts can manipulate the hokey kokey to be offensive they can manipulate anything ,

Brilliant that they sit there thinking up things just to piss on their own chips 

Archived