C*ltc

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

No idea what's happened yet but there does seem to be a theme where trouble follows them everywhere.

Stabbing apparently! What the fuck is it with them & stabbing eachother??

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Liewell going through the phone book -

Mourinho- naw 

Benitez- naw 

AVB- naw

Moyes- a wish

Lets settle for lenny the Lidl ex hibs manager who left us for Bolton in the past 😂

This will take the shine off their wee day now bet there's trouble up the gallagate the nite. Poor bernadette

No sure on if it’s true but the wife’s just seen on FB that pubs are being ordered shut by polis and barricades are up in the gallowgate, as true to form their stabbing each other again. Can only hope it’s right but no pictures as of yet. 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Stabbing apparently! What the fuck is it with them & stabbing eachother??

Again? Fucks sakes! And this is after they win! Not to mention the other ones but i'm sure some mad bastard got stabbed in hospitality a year or so ago at their own home game too! Mad bastards!

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Didn't Lennon leave before because of lack of funding?

Now they need quantity so they wont be splashing the cash. I'd be surprised if they spent 10million this summer.

I see McGregor ntcham edouard Sinclair possibly all leaving so that also needs to be added on top of what already needs done.

Doubt Sinclair is leaving he’s just signed a one year extension on £35k a week. He’s happy mooching about the bench for that 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Do you think we would be allowed a big fuck off parade if we had won a treble treble? 🤔

We’ve been knocked back for a fan zone ffs, we could win the CL and not be granted a bus trip up the PRW 

36 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

No idea what's happened yet but there does seem to be a theme where trouble follows them everywhere.

Their manky parade was abandoned :lol:

Probably fighting amongst themselves 

Fuckin mess of a club when their own support mess up their parade.

shit that they won but everything else about yesterday has been brilliant.

Lennon offered the job in the shower room 😂 Their fans are torn. He's a "celtic man" so they'll give him a chance but he's been awful since he took over. We bossed them about the park and I bet their arses were whistling when Hearts scored first. They had to rely on Gollum to get them back into the game. They know he is the cheap option and that he'll take the backwards just when we are getting stronger. 

They can't seem to enjoy themselves after winning their "tr3ble tr3ble". Fighting and stabbing each other. Never allowed themselves the chance to thank their players with the bus parade which got scrapped. They thought they could just parade through the streets of Glasgow but all they've done is show themselves up as the animals they are.

I hope they enjoyed their run of success. Well, i'd hardly call it a success when the league has been a one horse race for 5 years and they are getting help from refs along the way. But aye...enjoy it (or just go fight each other some more) because I fancy us to win #55 next season. They are crumbling and folding.

Archived