C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The meltdown stopped being funny days ago, boring as fuck now tbh

I don't think I can ever get bored of their pain.

It is one of my absolute favourite things in life. When we win the league again I want hours of footage of just their fans crying.Ā 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The meltdown stopped being funny days ago, boring as fuck now tbh

True, it gets tedious, almost gets to the point when it's hardly worth winning sometimes, did say almost though.Ā 

Bunch of greeting faced cuntsĀ 

20 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Look at the state of them honestly ,I would never waste my time to do that to a peado player or ex player ,fenian bastardsĀ 

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fucking Paedo cunts

Horrible bastards looking for a reaction so they could then run to the polis and play the victim as per.Ā 

The ones with Goram and Novo turn my stomach.Ā 

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Ā 

Horrible bastards looking for a reaction so they could then run to the polis and play the victim as per.Ā 

The ones with Goram and Novo turn my stomach.Ā 

The Novo one is just there classic mentality which nearly works with the wee man squaring up to him, must have took all his strength not to flatten the cunt as heĀ would have played the victim card straight away.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The Novo one is just there classic mentality which nearly works with the wee man squaring up to him, must have took all his strength not to flatten the cunt as heĀ would have played the victim card straight away.

The cunt would have been straight to the sun or rhebel selling his story if there was any retaliation ,then on the blower to Digby BrownĀ 

11 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

That was night before a Peterhead game in 2012, went to the game and we stopped off in the Mintlaw FC social club. There was Goram pished as a lord at 10:30am on the jagers.

Goram was after a sash bash in peterhead. Happend in ladbrokes just before wife started. He was also off the drink. Guy that done abuse was hounded for months,Ā 

A KerryFail classic posted today:

I honestly don't think morelos' gesture is such a threat to us, it meant he's finished with these refs who card him all the time and he wants out, (if we give his gesture it's south American context, that is)
If timing is everything, it's sevco who should be worried.
Also given kent's "handgun" gesture, I wonder if tension in the H** camp is showing?
Maybe their agents know more about the new financial deal when king leaves and two of their best players are showing the strain.
For me, it's all about interpretation.
Because what kind of good news requires 5 weeks notice to the 5XL wearers with the pie grease dripped down the front?

Ā 

Archived