C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Pretending to care about Palestine is one of the cringiest things in the world 

As they fly their rainbow alongside the Palestinian flag you do wonder if any of these brain dead “ultras” have ever considered what would happen if they flew that in Palestine.

Bullet to the back of the head or thrown off a building in the name of the Qu’ran is the norm.

With that umpteenth  tanking  handed out to St Johnstone last night . I seriously hope, this shower of useless cunts get relegated

7-0 on the opening day . A disgrace in anyone's books . They haven't scored against the scum, since 2017 .

I hate them, almost as much as Scumdee Utd . They are no use to us in this league. with that pitiful record against our rivals .

There stadium is also a dump with no atmosphere . Get them to fuck down

10 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Yet another 90 minutes for them with no sign of a fucking card shown of any colour.

Referees are spineless shitebags, terrified into cheating on the scums behalf.

I watched a few minutes of this game whilst the Rangers game was down during JD injury, twice Brown did the fly barge, or kick, after the ball is away you know like the one Clancy booked  Alfie for, nothing. 

The game is corrupt when we have players booked for what Brown gets away with every game. 

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

With that umpteenth  tanking  handed out to St Johnstone last night . I seriously hope, this shower of useless cunts get relegated

7-0 on the opening day . A disgrace in anyone's books . They haven't scored against the scum, since 2017 .

I hate them, almost as much as Scumdee Utd . They are no use to us in this league. with that pitiful record against our rivals .

20 goals conceded and none scored against them. That is scandalous.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

One goal in their last nine against them. You'd think Tommy Wright would learn over those nine games as to what was being done wrong and what needs to be changed. You'd think he'd learn from watching other teams taking points from celtic, especially by pressing them high. and altering the way they play against them. By all accounts they got steam rolled in the first half last night because they were standing off them and letting them knock the ball about at will.  Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. Hope they get relegated too.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s almost dubious 

BBC match stats show St J committed only 4 fouls all match. Fucking four.

Getting gubbed first half and they dont appear to get riled or try knock their opponents out their stride all match.

An incredible stat that shows what it meant to them. Embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

So did Lennon publicly tell one of his young players to fuck off and call him a shitebag for going off injured, and now it turns out it was a season ending injury? 😂😂😂

Yep.

The same Lennon that panned the Kilmarnock fans last week for abusing Thumb had no issue telling a player to fuck off and calling him a shitebag.

Hypocrisy overload yet again.

Archived