C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

for us it will be sorry you cant come into scotland with your sectarian flags and songs,  for the taigs it will be welcome to scotland with your tricolours and palestinian flags

Exactly....jump on any bandwagon going they are fucking pathetic ..mention institutionalized child abuse and peadophile rings  your a point scoring bigot ......this country is so  pathetic  fucking the tax man is worse than fucking young boys 

4 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Exactly....jump on any bandwagon going they are fucking pathetic ..mention institutionalized child abuse and peadophile rings  your a point scoring bigot ......this country is so  pathetic  fucking the tax man is worse than fucking young boys 

It was legal at the time, so how did we fuck the cunt with the bowler hat and glasses?

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

It was legal at the time, so how did we fuck the cunt with the bowler hat and glasses?

Spot on mate, that’s the one point continually and conveniently overlooked, we used a legal tax avoidance scheme, completely I punishable by law, not tax evasion. Whatever moral arguments can be thrown at such schemes is beside the point, nothing illegal was ever done by our club. 

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on mate, that’s the one point continually and conveniently overlooked, we used a legal tax avoidance scheme, completely I punishable by law, not tax evasion. Whatever moral arguments can be thrown at such schemes is beside the point, nothing illegal was ever done by our club. 

Can’t agree more, anyone (absolutely anyone) who employs a good accountant is taken down the most legal (reputable accountant:-)... tax efficient route possible, moral crusaders et all...

Doesn’t matter it was tax issues, it could have been anything that gave them an inroad to make us vulnerable and basically attack the club, brand support or anything associated with us.  
Not because of any moral outcry or understanding on behalf of unpaid contractors, hospitals or dare I say ‘sporting integrity’ etc etc, but basically because of greed and a bigoted inter generational hatred, bred in a fallacy of victimisation and oppression which imo became sinister as soon as John Reid got his footprint in their boardroom... 

A rant I know but as above, this was nothing ever to do with tax (as their dodgy film schemes elude to), it was basically the opportunity to strike (and as it turns out keep striking) when the opportunity allows...

Jack would have been slaughtered if when playing for Aberdeen he'd have talked about how much of a Rangers fan he's been all his life.

Yet the day before one of the most important games in the league in the season so far, arguably Aberdeen's most important player in McKenna is waxing lyrical about how big a fenian he and his dad is?

Can't make this fucking shit up, all throughout the league few cunts are trying a leg against them.

7 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Apparently Thomson was in Scotland all week making a documentary for Channel 4 about historic abuse in football, specifically about the tims

C'mon it will be 5 mins of taigs the rest of the time it will be accusations about us.

9 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Apparently Thomson was in Scotland all week making a documentary for Channel 4 about historic abuse in football, specifically about the tims

I'll hold my breath until I see it. Wouldn't be surprised if a few details are missing from his documentary. No way is he going at them full on like he was with us. 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

I'll hold my breath until I see it. Wouldn't be surprised if a few details are missing from his documentary. No way is he going at them full on like he was with us. 

It’ll focus on Crewe and Man City with a brief review of that lot, with specific mention of the Hibs coach.

The fact of the matter is separate entity now have 6 known paedophiles..  Torbett and Cairney abused kids....senior celtic officials knew and hushed it up ...and even had the gall to re-employ Torbett only a few years after throwing him out knowing full well what he was and what he had done .

There was also an attempt by then manager holy man Tommy Burns to bring back Cairney only to be overruled by owner Fergus McCann.

Burns stated that Sellikfitbawklub "stood to a man" behind Cairney despite is disgraceful penchant for young boys which let to his resignation  and sellikfitbawklub covering up his abuse of a boy during a stay in New Jersey in 1991.

That rancid club should be closed down and honours stripped from them 

Thomson with Daly is the fenians choice of presenters with one sole purpose, to limit the damage for their demographics football team. 
Thomson’s channel 4 documentary will like Daly’s have some damaging comments but it’ll be comments that can be subdued by their hollicom partner with plenty warning giving to them prior to its exposure, most likely they’ve already sent sound waves out limiting this damage. They’ve decided that Steins reputation as a good football manager and national team manager will drown out his misdemeanours so that’ll again get a mention and then forgotten about.

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

The fact of the matter is separate entity now have 6 known paedophiles..  Torbett and Cairney abused kids....senior celtic officials knew and hushed it up ...and even had the gall to re-employ Torbett only a few years after throwing him out knowing full well what he was and what he had done .

There was also an attempt by then manager holy man Tommy Burns to bring back Cairney only to be overruled by owner Fergus McCann.

Burns stated that Sellikfitbawklub "stood to a man" behind Cairney despite is disgraceful penchant for young boys which let to his resignation  and sellikfitbawklub covering up his abuse of a boy during a stay in New Jersey in 1991.

That rancid club should be closed down and honours stripped from them 

And of course Burns would have known what went on too ,the open secret ,

The whole club needs investigated ,stripped down to the bare bones ,Kelly’s Whytes the lot of them as far as I’m concerned the connection to the trophy centre was a money laundering operation and it was being kept going at all costs

Let's look at the players in this sordid affair 

Jock Stein: He literally threw Torbett out of Parkhead in 1974  after he was made aware  that Torbett  was abusing boys and replaced him with another paedophile Frank Cairney  ..the police were not notified . Now dead 

Kevin Kelly: the former chairman was pictured outside a boys home in Kilsyth with notorious paedophile Jimmy Saville and other creepy looking men. Kelly was also a business partner and director of Torbetts Trophy Centre business.Very much alive and seemingly suffering from selective amnesia. 

Jack McGinn: Former celtic and SFA heid bummer was also a business partner and Director of Torbetts Trophy Centre. Very much alive and faking car crashes.

Billy McNeil: Former captain and manager allegedly stated the abuse at Celtics Boys Club was an "open secret" at Parkhead. Now dead 

Jim Torbett: Founder of Celtics Boys Club in 1966..booted out in 1974..returned a few years later and was jailed in 1997 for historic abuse of kids including Scottish international Ally Brazil. Currently in jail and facing more charges.it should also be noted that CFC astonishingly continued to do business with Torbetts company WHILE HE WAS IN JAIL from 1997 - 2001 .currently serving a sentence and facing more charges against him.

Frank Cairney: Brought in by Jock Stein to replace Torbett ....was allowed to resign and walk away after allegations were made during a trip to New Jersey in 1991...again..the police were never called. Sentenced  for child abuse and currently in jail.

Hugh Birt: Though not involved in any abuse Mr Birt repeatedly alerted senior CFC officials to concerns about Celtics boys club  coaches and was ostracized from Parkhead for doing so.Mr Birt is now dead 

John Cullen: The official photographer for the clubs in house fanzine the "celtic view" was convicted after a sack of photographs of young boys was found in a broom cupboard at Parkhead .whereabouts unknown 

Gerald King: Former CBC chairman and teacher was convicted for child abuse 

Jim McCafferty:Former coach and CFC kitman jailed for child abuse. Currently in jail.

All those convicted of CSA worked at parkhead around the same era and knew each other..this to my and many others mind  is a blatant paedophile ring which is shamefully being ignored and swept under the carpet 

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m not on FF can you divulge what’s being said please? 

In a word no....the guys over there have been doing sterling work in the search for justice and are in contact with victims and families.

For the moment this is being kept in house and away from prying eyes. 

Sorry for being so sketchy but this is the way the guys on FF want it for now 

I'm sure all will be revealed at the appropriate time

Archived