C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Funnily enough, I'm still confident of beating them at least once, but if they manage to win every game that isn't us then there's nothing we can do about it. They're utterly loathsome fucking cunts but teams on this sort of form win leagues.

We will beat them at Ibrox if we are up for it because as a side they are not thay good. When we want it and don't poof out it we are a better side on our day. However its games against the dregs of the league we cunt it up in

6 minutes ago, bluebell82 said:

It does show the difference, celtic have an off day but you always knew they'd grab a winner. When we have an off we never look like scoring and look shaky under pressure. 

We actually get put under pressure from free kicks and corners though, celtic dont!!

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We will beat them at Ibrox if we are up for it because as a side they are not thay good. When we want it and don't poof out it we are a better side on our day. However its games against the dregs of the league we cunt it up in

I won’t be surprised if we beat them 5-0 next month but I think it’ll probably be the most pointless and flattest Old Firm in years.

8 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

2 Aberdeen fans in pub toilet in Pitlochry, discussing game, not even the slightest bit annoyed, they played well apparently and were happy with that, says it all really!

Stadium like a morgue, no bile from the stands (unless it us) celtic players takes 25 seconds to take a throw, hardly a peep! Lennon runs on the pitch to their fans and not a reaction from Aberdeen fans/players/staff... tin pot club

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Really we should’ve put them under pressure by beating them at Ibrox when they were already on a downer and wanting Lennons head 

But Gerrard shat it, gift wrapped them 3 points and here we are 

Yip, to this day I still can’t believe he didn’t start Alfredo and go for them after el buffalo scored against legia on the Thursday before with confidence buzzing!! 

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Before the scum spent £5m this transfer window since Gerrard took over we had spent around £3m less than them on transfer fees.

The wage bill difference has came much closer with our improved deals to key players and scum losing high earners like Boyata, Sinclair, Lustiq, Tierney and Dembele. 

They bring in more revenue but the spending under Gerrard has compared to them to an extent, many on here act like the scum spend like Man City and us Norwich and Gerrard aint been backed enough. Figures say otherwise.

They spent next to nothing on Ajer, McGregor, Forrest, Forster, Frimpong and Christie. Half their best 11.

You can get good enough players for a small price. The problem is we spunked 16m on Goldson, Helander, Grezda and Kent that could have been utilised better imo.

I agree. 

Our investment since Gerrard has arrivesd has been well above what I thought we would spend. Some money was spent well but buys like Hellander for 3 odd million when we were short in other more important areas was quite reckless. 

It's not really the amount but how you spend it sometimes. There wage bill is huge because they still have some amount of shite on the books from a few years back when they were in the CL. 

A clown like Lennon with money is a good thing but we are not capitalising on it and it will be far harder if they get a manager in who's not a complete fud. 

In any case for the money we have spent I expected a trophy or some sort of success. 

17 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's just pretty demoralising. We need to win every game and even then it might not be enough. We are effectively needing to start seasons with the mentality to win every single game.

As fans we know this but it's seems that some of the players aren't on our wavelength

31 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

2 Aberdeen fans in pub toilet in Pitlochry, discussing game, not even the slightest bit annoyed, they played well apparently and were happy with that, says it all really!

Reporting live from the pisshole in pitlochry! Whilst dain a Barry white.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Same, that being said helping us make EL group stages twice with improved income level means he deserved more backing from the board.

Someone may be able to correct or confirm this, but does the scums total wage bill not include squad bonuses? So be looking at a few million based on trebles, topping group stages etc?

For what Gerrard has been given, to fall apart in 2020 has been unacceptable and 5 points dropped was solely on us and not refs.

I'm not really sure what the figures are for EL groups and qualification, I know it worlds away from the CL though. I would imagine ticket sales and revenue from our home games would be the big profit there. 

Just thinking about some of the signings since Gerrard began and I'll miss some no doubt or put someone in who was already here but off the top of my head Kent, Kamara, Hellander, Flannigan, Davis, Defoe, Jones, Docherty, Kamberi, Hagi, Stewart, Arfield, edmundsen, Hastie, Aribo, King, Barker, Ojo.

Some of the above are obviously loans but there's a lot there that really haven't done much to warrant the transfer. Its always easy looking it subjectivley though, I mean we spent around 1 million on the best striker in the league who is now worth around 20 times that. 

Just seems after floods of in and outs we are still facing the same problems we have been for years... The players or staff not having the mentality to win important games consistently over a season to being success to the club. 

I don't see major investment from anyone coming soon so I'm not sure what we do from here in terms of changing the trend we have been seeing for a good few years now. 

8 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Double standards again, thumb pushes someone wins the ball and they score a goal, Morelos nudges someone and scores and it is disallowed.

Radio Clyde described it as weak from McKenna, no mention of a foul, therefore nothing to see here.

On another note the back four of Aberdeen that is 3/4 celtic fans is a disgrace. 

That was pretty demoralising yesterday, I had a feeling with how windy it was due to be thT they would struggle and they did, as the game went on it looked like the sheep were the only team capable of scoring, they somehow almost always find a way, while I don't want to give them credit they've been relentless, at this stage last season they had 63pts, came second in their EL group and got to the Leaague cup final, that was a season they would go on to win the treble,we've did all of that this season yet somehow find ourselves 10 points behind them and lost a final we dominated.

They have a mindset you can't buy, its built on years of success, they buy players not used to being winners but surround them with players who are and they become winners too, we need to break their stranglehold soon, only so long guys like Tav, Jack, Kent and even Alfie can go on losing before they become synonymous with that negative mentality

Just now, Prso's headband said:

14th game for Clancy this weekend in the league. 

6 he’s reffed them, 5 at home. He’s got them this weekend. 

Don’t give a fuck what anyone says that’s just ridiculous. 

That is a disgrace

18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

14th game for Clancy this weekend in the league. 

6 he’s reffed them, 5 at home. He’s got them this weekend. 

Don’t give a fuck what anyone says that’s just ridiculous. 

It's corruption!!!!!

Archived