C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone please get tested !!! 

The UK is taking the coronavirus seriously:

New testing is now being conducted without the need to leave your house, so no hospital visit necessary.

All you have to do is mail your stool sample to:

celtic PARK
95 Kerrydale Street 
Glasgow 
G40 3RE 

ADDED NOTE: Large samples give a more accurate result !! 😎

On 27/03/2020 at 18:20, Bristol loyal said:

But call him a name and he goes crying to the authorities. Scumbag fenian cunt who deserves a fatal dose of the Coronavirus.

B'tard wasn't even born at the time of 'bloody Sunday' ffs nor even at the worst of the 'troubles' but he carries a bigger chip than Bobby Sands family.

That's two more kids wi poisoned minds towards 'the Brits'.

Why is Britain so soft wi these IRA supporting scumbags? F**k knows 😞

17 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

B'tard wasn't even born at the time of 'bloody Sunday' ffs nor even at the worst of the 'troubles' but he carries a bigger chip than Bobby Sands family.

That's two more kids wi poisoned minds towards 'the Brits'.

Why is Britain so soft wi these IRA supporting scumbags? F**k knows 😞

Guy I work with knows people from that middens area and apparently its well known in the fenian communities that had this wee bastard not made it as a footballer he'd have been a provo. 

He's a stinking cunt 

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Guy I work with knows people from that middens area and apparently its well known in the fenian communities that had this wee bastard not made it as a footballer he'd have been a provo. 

He's a stinking cunt 

Pretty sad as he clearly looks as if he is in his wrong choice of profession...no wonder he gets abused up and down England, he has probably fucked any chance of sympathy that he always craved for 

See the BBC have wheeled out a Man City player to say that Liverpool should get the title . You can see the BBC bheasts and their supporters  latching on to this .

I just wonder when TLB will be so desperate , he brings our manager into the debate . Can see it

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

See the BBC have wheeled out a Man City player to say that Liverpool should get the title . You can see the BBC bheasts and their supporters  latching on to this .

I just wonder when TLB will be so desperate , he brings our manager into the debate . Can see it

Liverpool currently 25 points ahead with 9 games left.

Man City have 10 games left.

Man City  listed to play Liverpool at the Etihad on April 5th.

Man City win the game in hand and beat Liverpool then they could be 19 points behind with 8 games to go.....

Possible for Man City to catch them, although unlikely.  Would require Liverpool to lose at least 6 and draw 1 of their last 8 games.   That kind of collapse has never happened in English League history, so you could understand, in sporting terms,  the "give Liverpool the title" rhetoric.

In Scotland, celtic are 13 points ahead  with 8 games left.

Rangers have 9 games left.

Rangers have to play celtic twice before the end of the season.

Rangers win their game in hand and the two against celtic, we are 4 points behind with 6 games to play.

In 2005, Rangers were 5 points behind with 4 games to go...on the face of it, a harder task than we could face now.  celtic lost to Hibs to be 2 points ahead going into the last game.  We know what happened next....there is very recent precedent for this type of lead being reeled in, and in a shorter timescale too.  So considering that very real possibility, there is no logic at all, in sporting terms,  behind the "give celtic the title" rhetoric. 

Point is,  the situations may appear similar to the casual observer, but when you look behind the headlines, the history, the league tables and the fixture lists  - which the press and pundits, to a man, refuse to do (or at best immediately rubbish it), then you quickly see the situations are entirely different.  

If Lennon does try to draw us into such a discussion, I hope we have the balls to point all this out.

24 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Liverpool currently 25 points ahead with 9 games left.

Man City have 10 games left.

Man City  listed to play Liverpool at the Etihad on April 5th.

Man City win the game in hand and beat Liverpool then they could be 19 points behind with 8 games to go.....

Possible for Man City to catch them, although unlikely.  Would require Liverpool to lose at least 6 and draw 1 of their last 8 games.   That kind of collapse has never happened in English League history, so you could understand, in sporting terms,  the "give Liverpool the title" rhetoric.

In Scotland, celtic are 13 points ahead  with 8 games left.

Rangers have 9 games left.

Rangers have to play celtic twice before the end of the season.

Rangers win their game in hand and the two against celtic, we are 4 points behind with 6 games to play.

In 2005, Rangers were 5 points behind with 4 games to go...on the face of it, a harder task than we could face now.  celtic lost to Hibs to be 2 points ahead going into the last game.  We know what happened next....there is very recent precedent for this type of lead being reeled in, and in a shorter timescale too.  So considering that very real possibility, there is no logic at all, in sporting terms,  behind the "give celtic the title" rhetoric. 

Point is,  the situations may appear similar to the casual observer, but when you look behind the headlines, the history, the league tables and the fixture lists  - which the press and pundits, to a man, refuse to do (or at best immediately rubbish it), then you quickly see the situations are entirely different.  

If Lennon does try to draw us into such a discussion, I hope we have the balls to point all this out.

Superb post mate .Well worth a like 

Sadly that all means nothing to the bheastly hordes that will do anything to keep this 10in a row thing alive .I think if we were 5 points behind .They would still be giving it the same pish .The opposite, if we were top of the league .That is how they operate 

The breasts don’t care how low they stoop.

“Club Like no other “ 

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

585D0EAD-3697-4BFD-9227-E1D63ABFE2C5.jpeg

Is that the fat cunt from the Tall Craines? 😂😂😂😂😂

It sure is. Worst type of cunt.

Horse should have rammed it's cock up his smelly arse until it came out his bigoted gub.

16 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Anyone watching Pointless?   Couple of tims on. First question on Line of Success to the Throne.  One of them says “not really my best subject”.  

Highest scorers. Out they go 😂

Glorious 😂😂

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Anyone watching Pointless?   Couple of tims on. First question on Line of Success to the Throne.  One of them says “not really my best subject”.  

Puffing their wee chests out when asked their hobbies 'I support Glasgow celtic, used to have a season ticket'. Always with the same air of 'this makes me more specialer than anyone else. People will love me now that they know this.'

Cringe.

On 27/03/2020 at 18:20, Bristol loyal said:

But call him a name and he goes crying to the authorities. Scumbag fenian cunt who deserves a fatal dose of the Coronavirus.

The attention every November probably isn't enough for him any more. Shit-stirring hypocrite.

4 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

Usually watch, now confined to barracks but walked the dug tonight instead!

Wish I’d stayed in!

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Puffing their wee chests out when asked their hobbies 'I support Glasgow celtic, used to have a season ticket'. Always with the same air of 'this makes me more specialer than anyone else. People will love me now that they know this.'

Cringe.

Most normal folk just say they’re interested in football & the enquiry doesn’t go much deeper.

Trust that lot to show off & show themselves up!

Archived