C*ltc

6 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

That's a very good point. It seems to be a  common nasty trait of players whom before having played for celtic had probably zero knowledge about them..

.to act like bitter twisted fenian bastards 

Doesn’t seem to take them long to buy into it, does it?

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

63560CC8-0F31-4E00-A60C-F8DE1850F68F.jpeg

He’s actually having a fly dig here imo.

he knows that interview with him accusing Dunfermline of lying down was on the tv last night. At the best, he’s taking the piss out of himself, but most likely nodding to the tarriers that follow him  that he still believes Dunfermline “lay down”.

On 13/04/2020 at 18:08, barrymorrison1 said:

He’s actually having a fly dig here imo.

he knows that interview with him accusing Dunfermline of lying down was on the tv last night. At the best, he’s taking the piss out of himself, but most likely nodding to the tarriers that follow him  that he still believes Dunfermline “lay down”.

The knowledge that day still haunts him and will continue to until he draws his last breath gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. 

57 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Stumbled upon this. I forgot how much they'd lost it those days given how completely mental they always are these days. And of course they're fucking called Aiden and Sean. Bet their balls still haven't dropped.

Ah Anthony Mowbray, those were the absolute days. 

The fenians getting trounced every other game with the bold Tony giving it “we’ll take it on the chin”.

Robbie Keane flown in to pacify the hordes. Reporting Scotland special. First game: gubbed at Killie, league over. 

The cigars were out from Day One of that season. 

14 hours ago, tm91 said:

Stumbled upon this. I forgot how much they'd lost it those days given how completely mental they always are these days. And of course they're fucking called Aiden and Sean. Bet their balls still haven't dropped.

I used to listen to that Football Phone-in every night and I mind that wee Aiden prick, he was a regular. And the one thing I remember about that cock goblin was he always trying to sound like and steal the patter of this Rangers fan who used to phone in regularly called James from Drumchapel. James was hilarious, witty and his patter was always on point (his hatred for Charlie Adam was amazing) and made me pish myself. That wee Aiden prick tried and failed so many times to replicate that and came off as a wee fanny. He sounded like he was about 13 too. IIRC I'm sure Ewan and Roughy tried to compare them at one point. Just a wee memory from hearing that. 

7 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I used to listen to that Football Phone-in every night and I mind that wee Aiden prick, he was a regular. And the one thing I remember about that cock goblin was he always trying to sound like and steal the patter of this Rangers fan who used to phone in regularly called James from Drumchapel. James was hilarious, witty and his patter was always on point (his hatred for Charlie Adam was amazing) and made me pish myself. That wee Aiden prick tried and failed so many times to replicate that and came off as a wee fanny. He sounded like he was about 13 too. IIRC I'm sure Ewan and Roughy tried to compare them at one point. Just a wee memory from hearing that. 

That football phone in was Brilliant never took its self too seriously alan rough losing the plot when killie beat the taigs robbie keane debut I think was a meltdown and a half.

On 14/04/2020 at 23:43, tm91 said:

I wish I could find that clip from Sky News of the scumbag jakie saying "thats won us the league and all that" when Keane signed :lol: 

On 14/04/2020 at 13:36, mrmojorisin said:

Nonceco 

FB_IMG_1586867592106.jpg

Every time that pic pops up I look at the cunts face ,And there is no way that one of those pics where something else has happened and an unfortunate version of events is portrayed 

Mcafferty is 100pc drooling over Hooper 

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Every time that pic pops up I look at the cunts face ,And there is no way that one of those pics where something else has happened and an unfortunate version of events is portrayed 

Would make you sick seeing it, horrible bastards 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Probably got a wee chubby the filthy bastard 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

That's John Clark m8😂

Archived