C*ltc

Don’t know if this is the correct place to put this. However I’ve just heard on bbc that rod Stewart is a major player in the bbc celebrations on VE Day tomorrow. Is this a wind up. He strongly supports a football team who’s fans strongly support terrorist organisations who would have loved to have crippled the UK, and nearly did. Ffs. I don’t even think he lives in the UK.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Don’t know if this is the correct place to put this. However I’ve just heard on bbc that rod Stewart is a major player in the bbc celebrations on VE Day tomorrow. Is this a wind up. He strongly supports a football team who’s fans strongly support terrorist organisations who would have loved to have crippled the UK, and nearly did. Ffs. I don’t even think he lives in the UK.

Used to be a bit of a fan of his music though I have gone off him last few years, Have seen him a few times in concert and believe it or not he always comes across very respectful towards The Armed Forces and normally dedicates a song called Rhythm of my Heart to them at his concerts, He has a mansion somewhere in Essex I believe which has a full size football pitch in his back garden, Think he also has a place in Los Angeles also.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Used to be a bit of a fan of his music though I have gone off him last few years, Have seen him a few times in concert and believe it or not he always comes across very respectful towards The Armed Forces and normally dedicates a song called Rhythm of my Heart to them at his concerts, He has a mansion somewhere in Essex I believe which has a full size football pitch in his back garden, Think he also has a place in Los Angeles also.

Think he spends most of his time in LA..for err..tax reasons

Rod Stewart is a notoriously miserly cunt despite his wealth 

3 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

:lol: :lol:

What was it yesterday?

"celtic most popular club in Scotland"

They really are embarrassing. Beyond belief. 

Pretty sure yesterday’s was ‘celtic park voted best stadium in the world’ or some pish. 😂

3 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

He’s a fenian nonce!

7 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Ffs man, Hollicom ripping the pish today 

FBD7B769-8C66-44C3-AEFF-3ACEDD8AF253.jpeg

Aaah..All these wee nice deflective stories...its like something real bad is about to happen.......

Tick tock nonceco......

tenor-1.gif

19 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Is it only Scotland and Ireland that have weeds as their national emblem?

Well tbf mate there is certainly enough ‘dirt’ to dish up in association with that crest...

Rod the Mod does say good things about Rangers and our fans in his autobiography, and bemoaned the lack of OF games |(at the time), and said it was shocking that a huge club should end up in the position we were in in 2012.  And felt sorry for the  loyal Gers support.

5 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Rod the Mod does say good things about Rangers and our fans in his autobiography, and bemoaned the lack of OF games |(at the time), and said it was shocking that a huge club should end up in the position we were in in 2012.  And felt sorry for the  loyal Gers support.

Yeah I’ll remember that when operation Yewtree kicks his door in. 

6 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

What a crock. Knighted hypocrisy speaks ...

Archived