C*ltc

33 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Why? They are full of taigs as well.

The fukin lot of them have got their snouts in the same trough time that shithole was closed

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 72barca said:

Why? They are full of taigs as well.

Yup, a lot of them jumped ship when they saw SNP as a better route to power, my point is they would then they take votes off each other and prevent the total dominance from any one party full of them. When the parties are in similar positions of strength there is more accountability, a word not seen by the SNP of late, ‘Mason, Bonnar, Yousaf, etc, etc,’ I could go on...

6 hours ago, Dickie said:

Why was he not arrested at the time of the incident? Is there an ethics committee or something that deals with the cunt if found guilty (not that I expect the cunt to be convicted)

The snp don't know what that is and if there was one the CPS and PoliceScotland would lose the evidence. :hmmm:

Scott Brown says it will be the greatest achievement of his celtic career if the Parkhead club are crowned Ladbrokes Premiership champions in the next few days, and has laughed off suggestions that the title 
triumph will be “tainted”.

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

Scott Brown says it will be the greatest achievement of his celtic career if the Parkhead club are crowned Ladbrokes Premiership champions in the next few days, and has laughed off suggestions that the title 

scumbag, no just this season, many others tainted due to the coercion  to ensure a playing field geared for one club and one club only

29 minutes ago, blueballss said:

scumbag, no just this season, many others tainted due to the coercion  to ensure a playing field geared for one club and one club only

A Diseased trophy for a Diseased club.

There like a plague of locusts  every thing they touch is ruined. 

A rigged  vote in a rigged  league and they'll claim it  like a badge of honour, in their case a badge of dishonor would be more apt.

Just remember 

We Fired  =You  Re-Hired. 

Kick them Out 

1 hour ago, OceanRain said:

A title awarded on the back of thousands of people dead in Scotland - but it’s his “best season ever”

Scum as expected

Every day I check the football headlines online and every fucking day theres yet another Chris Sutton fucking article to avoid reading. Is this cunt working for every media outlet in Scotland  ? I'm sick of hearing fenian bastards in this country

23 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Aye, Peter. A duty to mark a solemn event like the famine, but no duty to give justice to the human beings who were sexually molested and forcefully raped as children while under the care of celtic football club.

If you got hit by a bus tomorrow ya cunt it wouldn’t come close to the pain you’ve caused.

On 14/05/2020 at 22:28, bluedart1952 said:

Just seen the police have charged that snp clown Bonnar and A n other over the scum flag in his window

An SNP MP has been charged after an angry clash with his neighbour over a celtic flag.

Police launched an investigation after a confrontation involving Steven Bonnar and another man.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “Following further enquiries, Police Scotland can confirm that two men aged 38 and 51 have been charged in connection with a disturbance at an address in Columbia Court, Uddingston, on Thursday, 16 April, 2020.

“A report will be submitted to the procurator fiscal.”

A video was filmed last month showing the politician being challenged for hanging a celtic flag in a window at his home in Uddingston, Lanarkshire.

The clash showed Bonnar, who represents Coatbridge, Chryston and Bellshill, approaching his neighbour’s front gate after a man said: “You’re supposed to be a councillor. What’s that all about in your window? Is it needed?”

Bonnar responded: “Aye, it’s needed. What’s it got to do with you? It’s my house.”

The clip was posted on YouTube by a Rangers fans’ group.

The MP said at the time: “I regret being drawn into a dispute with a neighbour and reacting hastily to comments made. I apologise for my language and behaviour, and for any upset caused.”

is window.

Columbia Court:hmmm:ffs  . I would imagine , not a bluenose stronghold . They even want them all herded together nowadays . Keeps them all powerful as a group 

Uddingston too . So sad . There was a time , when these cunts had to settle for viewpark and Tannochside only 

Dermot in trouble with his Latvia bank (he owns a third). Money laundering court case this month in Paris. I would love there to be a connection. Didn't't he personally fund Robbie & Roy Keane's salaries? 

They laundered for years through the trophy room and got away with it.

If this was Dave King is would be headline news.

41 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Dermot in trouble with his Latvia bank (he owns a third). Money laundering court case this month in Paris. I would love there to be a connection. Didn't't he personally fund Robbie & Roy Keane's salaries? 

Yeah this country’s media is a disgrace tbh and the sooner they die the better. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Fucking Police raid for you planned in the morning, get the fuck out now!

Archived