C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

Shameless cunts setting off fireworks last night to celebrate the award  of the covid 19 title. They would  literally step over the dead bodies to claim this .

A club like no other how true is this, they even stole this from Barcelona, grand old team from Everton and ynwa from Liverpool. 

The only original thing they can truly claim to be first at is the systemic abuse of children for god knows how long.

Every trophy  they have won or been awarded is tainted by their history from  the 1960's.

It wasn't only Jock who knew , they all fuckin knew then as they all know now.

Deniers of the truth. 

We Fired =You Re- Hired. 

Kick them Out. 

Even the hoops they wax about so often were stolen. From Hibs I believe. As you say,not one original thing about this vile bheast infested club. 

16 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Even the hoops they wax about so often were stolen. From Hibs I believe. As you say,not one original thing about this vile bheast infested club. 

Hoops were popular back in the days,Even we wore hoops before that bastardised club was even thought of 

They did steal some Hibs players though ,borrowed a few players for their first match ,Offered them more money and kept some ,How charitable 

Fenian Scum then ,Fenian scum now ,Fenian  scum forever 

ftp 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Hoops were popular back in the days,Even we wore hoops before that bastardised club was even thought of 

They did steal some Hibs players though ,borrowed a few players for their first match ,Offered them more money and kept some ,How charitable 

Fenian Scum then ,Fenian scum now ,Fenian  scum forever 

ftp 

I was going to post that they weren’t even the third club in Glasgow to wear hoops, but I thought I’d check Thistle first. Their first strip was blue tops, white shorts and red socks. So celtic were the third club in Glasgow to wear hoops.

1 hour ago, left winger said:

I was going to post that they weren’t even the third club in Glasgow to wear hoops, but I thought I’d check Thistle first. Their first strip was blue tops, white shorts and red socks. So celtic were the third club in Glasgow to wear hoops.

So out of all the firsts they claim they don’t have any ,😳

But ironically their biggest claim to fame they ignore ,Footballs biggest peadophile ring 

Strange bunch 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

So out of all the firsts they claim they don’t have any ,😳

But ironically their biggest claim to fame they ignore ,Footballs biggest peadophile ring 

Strange bunch 

We can all be cunts from time to time, but they seem to revel in their ability to be cunts all the fucking time.

28 minutes ago, left winger said:

We can all be cunts from time to time, but they seem to revel in their ability to be cunts all the fucking time.

Don’t know what annoys the fuck out me more about the cunts ,But my current favourite is the way they play the religion card ,When the cunts are about as much Christian as that shite my neighbours dug did out the back this morning 

they spend 10 years at “special” schools and know absolutely fuck all about the religion 

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Is that not his ringtone on his mobile just going off?👼🇬🇧🤕

I thought he was trying to play a song and he put the sash on by accident.

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

Can you imagine that was King?

And yet again our msm seen to be purposefully ignoring negative stories against celtic.

So tomorrow a ‘damning report’ about Desmond being charged with money laundering and also 100’s of victims of child abuse are lodging court papers against celtic. And absolutely fuck all in any of the papers in this country. 

On 20/05/2020 at 21:12, Ragnar1872 said:

Surely to Fck someone has to put two and two together and realise that if it wasn’t for dermots laundered money celtic couldn’t afford the players they have/had. I’m sure dermot paid Keane and crusty lips out of how own laundered pockets. They called us cheats for a legal tax avoidance scheme but the last time I checked money laundering has never been legal and add that to the tax evasion. FFS if this was us it would be front page news and they would be demanding our titles! Is this swept under that ever increasing carpet? How much mote can our press keep ignoring the ever growing elephant in the room?

On 19/05/2020 at 21:32, left winger said:

They were the last of the big 6 Glasgow clubs to wear hoops.       (Edit: Looks like my picture links may have gone, they all came from searching by (historical football jerseys). The Clyde one is nice, blue and red hoops. 

Queens Park 1873

queens_park-1873oct-ab.gif

Rangers 1879

rangers_1879-1883-i.gif

Third Lanark 1880

third_lanark_1880-1887-ab.gif

Clyde 1886

clyde_1886-1898c-cn.gif

Partick Thistle 1900

partick_thistle_1901-1904-g.gif

Cellic 1903 (First time they wore hoops)

celtic_1903-1905-l.gif

16 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

FFS.

Don’t know if that’s his voice ,but it’s defo his eyes ,looks like he’s been back on the marching dust again 

noticed the comments on Twitter 

“is that a Jiml fix it badge” 😂

What is it with the coños these days. Watching STV show last night with a Q & A session with Ian Maxwell. On comes the obligatory tim, now the guy looks about mid to late 30's and there behind him is a a flag celebrating (no laughing at the back) their so called 9IAR. I can honestly say that no supporter of ours over 15 would ever purchase a similar flag.

Archived