C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the scum newspaper, 2 Aug 2019:

LILLE are set to test celtic's resolve with an improved offer for Jozo Simunovic, according to reports.

SunSport exclusively revealed the French side's interest in the Croatian last month as they made a £5million bid.

Could be the start of the fire sale, 2 unstable strikers with mental health issues so we are told by the tacit media, 1 firing air gun in a drive by shooting, the other a ned , a racist , addicted to the marching powder and everyone has to accept the hollicom propaganda.

They must believe everyone  in this country is buttoned up the back like their gullible support. 

No separate entity. 

No Support of Terrorism. 

No paedophile ring at the chamber of  horrors.

They really  are the most despicable  club ever to play the game of football. 

Never defeated always cheated is their claim when the exact opposite is the case.

They have done nothing  and brought nothing to the game , shat on the shores of Scotland, given succour  and protection which they accepted but as is their want no matter where they  went they have used these charitable offerings  to bite the hand that fed them in their time of need.

Corruption is and always has been their game , led by their political and religious masters in Rome they have achieved more than even they Machiavellian bastards thought possible in this shithole of a country. 

Fight back, by whatever means.

We Fired = You Re-Hired. 

Kick them Out. 

7 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Awkward......

FB_IMG_1590864888880.jpg

No chance, even the few with a brain will not or can not accept the truth. SEVCO shite from  the failed  social worker, 4 priests on clyde ,hollicom and the rest of the journalistic pricks in this country will  not make a blind bit of difference,the scum will continue to  believe  what they  believe  

KICK  THE  Cheating  Cunts Out. 

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hmmmm, I wonder ? but it wouldn’t surprise me, Arsenal were conned good and proper.

If there was one club in Europe that was going to fall for it it was always going to be Arsenal. Tarriers best ever business the absolute rats

4 hours ago, tm91 said:

Obviously don't know how true this would be, but Tierney shows you how ill-run Arsenal have been. A fully fit Tierney wasn't worth that much, and anyone who'd paid the slightest attention to Scottish football would have told them he was chronically injured and his body already at risk of breaking down. But he's well good on Football Manager innit.

He could still get a run in Arsenal even on crutches, they are shite.

15 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hmmmm, I wonder ? but it wouldn’t surprise me, Arsenal were conned good and proper.

Cunt’s an expert in everything including Arsenal now 😂

13 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

If there was one club in Europe that was going to fall for it it was always going to be Arsenal. Tarriers best ever business the absolute rats

Sadly, agreed. He’s good and would start when fit but £25 million is minging. Never been so annoyed at Arsenal for signing somebody 😂

10 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

Ffs 😂😂😂😂

D76409AE-F44D-42C6-81E5-AE11967E3582.png

Both support the IRA....

On 30/05/2020 at 20:01, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Arsenal were a disgrace with this .I said at the time .Something wasn’t quite right with this signing .I have went right off this club on account of this .

I will guarantee he will be back at bheastville before year is out 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Arsenal were a disgrace with this .I said at the time .Something wasn’t quite right with this signing .I have went right off this club on account of this .

I will guarantee he will be back at bheastville before year is out 

with his injury record he would better be served going to a care home.

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

with his injury record he would better be served going to a care home.

Got to be asked .Who at Arsenal sanctions this when he was already injured .Absolutely mind blowing .Reminds me of the player we sign from Romania .Spent a fortune .He never played a game 

Heads should roll .These cunts also insult their own fans who pay much more than most supporters .Mind you .The Arsenal fans are the most gullible in the UK 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Got to be asked .Who at Arsenal sanctions this when he was already injured .Absolutely mind blowing .Reminds me of the player we sign from Romania .Spent a fortune .He never played a game 

Heads should roll .These cunts also insult their own fans who pay much more than most supporters .Mind you .The Arsenal fans are the most gullible in the UK 

Nah keep the bloke there, it really winds up the misses when I laugh at her teams transfers.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Fuck had a big reply, got cut off and my post wiped, can't be arsed typing out again, 

Basically agreeing, who the fuck sanctioned a player with history of injury from youth, the Brenda fucked him altogether by making him the world's no1 player in minutes played 

Archived