C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/06/2020 at 18:47, eejay the dj said:

Got to be asked .Who at Arsenal sanctions this when he was already injured .Absolutely mind blowing .Reminds me of the player we sign from Romania .Spent a fortune .He never played a game 

Heads should roll .These cunts also insult their own fans who pay much more than most supporters .Mind you .The Arsenal fans are the most gullible in the UK 

think it was danial prodan if memory serves 

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Will the scum be allowed to do their huddle if football starts again behind closed doors ?

I love that in the Bundesliga all the subs need to do social distancing yet you can still form a wall at freekicks.

32 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I love that in the Bundesliga all the subs need to do social distancing yet you can still form a wall at freekicks.

A lot of the nonesense is just that ,nonesense,if players pass a test then they should be able to carry on as normal ,Just more politically correct pish 

I watched the snooker the last 2 nights and some of the measures are just for show ,Players pass tests to play ,share the same table but need their own rests,spiders ,etc 

56 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A lot of the nonesense is just that ,nonesense,if players pass a test then they should be able to carry on as normal ,Just more politically correct pish 

I watched the snooker the last 2 nights and some of the measures are just for show ,Players pass tests to play ,share the same table but need their own rests,spiders ,etc 

Agreed m8....it's too far

4 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Will the scum be allowed to do their huddle if football starts again behind closed doors ?

Lets hope so and one of them coughs

14 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Aye I even seen them change the players chairs between matches last night but as you say they are in physical contact with the same table as all the other players.

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aye I even seen them change the players chairs between matches last night but as you say they are in physical contact with the same table as all the other players.

It’s all bluster ,players get tested so cross infection even more unlikely ,

Reckon a lot of it is to set a good example to the public 

On 02/06/2020 at 23:23, magic8ball said:

Would be funny watching the players carry round an antibacterial and antiviral all surface cleaner strapped to their waste, and wiping the table each time before they play. 

19 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

No mate ..... that would be ..... Beastial TV ...... :pipe:

🇬🇧

The Swiss Guard around the Vatican are to keep all the paedos inside and not let them out too much.

Archived