• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

What is it with the coños these days. Watching STV show last night with a Q & A session with Ian Maxwell. On comes the obligatory tim, now the guy looks about mid to late 30's and there behind him is a a flag celebrating (no laughing at the back) their so called 9IAR. I can honestly say that no supporter of ours over 15 would ever purchase a similar flag.

29 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

received_257547825485536.jpeg

Just reminded me, Was out and about yesterday at work and a car went past and part of the registration just happened to catch my eye as it was BJK, Not sure if it was a standard or private plate but good to know nonetheless that The Fat Japs tentacles haven't reached The DVLA yet.

Blumhoilann, dee9, HG5 and 1 other like this
19 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t know if that’s his voice ,but it’s defo his eyes ,looks like he’s been back on the marching dust again 

noticed the comments on Twitter 

“is that a Jiml fix it badge” 😂

Defo a jiml fix it radge.

magic8ball likes this
7 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just reminded me, Was out and about yesterday at work and a car went past and part of the registration just happened to catch my eye as it was BJK, Not sure if it was a standard or private plate but good to know nonetheless that The Fat Japs tentacles haven't reached The DVLA yet.

Iv saw a couple of them ,and there’s a company called KB refrigeration has 2  that’s where Ian Black works now with BJK ,took a pic of one il need to try and dig it out 

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this
On 22/05/2020 at 12:18, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

The Fat japs tentacles😂😂😂😂😂

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this
1 hour ago, 40delboy40 said:

Is that Sherlock Holmes in the middle of the 9 out looking for that missing 9th trophy? Never find it cos it didn’t happen.

If it was Sherlock Holmes he’d have a lot more on his plate to keep him busy before turning his attention to a tainted league flag...

Blumhoilann, magic8ball, HG5 and 1 other like this
43 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

9 In a row  watch 

Stops at 8:45 

:mutley:

FB_IMG_1590260579235.jpg

A few more  before it is in sync with the amount of paeds associated  with them , I doubt even the best swiss watchmaker could  guess at the right time (amount of the depraved cunts that are associated with that mob).

Kick them Out.